Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (52164 Views)

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
mezynaija:
Who recession help? Although the name of the school was cropped out, the invoice of a nursery and primary school in Lekki, Lagos State is generating lots of buzz after it revealed that pupils pay as much as 2 million naira for acceptance fee while school fees go for an average of 3 million naira per year.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/01/see-nursery-school-in-lekki-where.html

And to think that they even made a mistake in the last line...another nonsense!
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Longman6:

Hello, am an advocate of free education and believe a country's growth is proportional to the quality of knowledge in its society.The nusery school has committed no crime on this two stance:
1,it is creating wealth in the society through the creation of employment and tax payment.
2 it is contributing to the value of Naira no matter how minute, imagine if those kids where studying abroad:mini capital flight.

In as much as you disagree with the outrageous fee charged you must acknowledged the fact that quality education does not come cheap, knowledge is the most potent weapon in the world today, take away knowledge from the united states and their economy would come to "zero". This expensive schools teach character( mind you character is not restricted to just taking moral stance) i once read about how a Loyola Jusit college in Abuja brought in an expert to teach its student how to manage a stressful career. I wont be suprised to see that at the age of 9 this kids can speak more than 4 international language and have a positive approach to life, they would probably turn out to be well cultured and refined than their equally talented age-mates whose teachers have not been paid by the state government.

Knowledge is expensive, Nebuchadnezzar selected the finest minds from Israel and put them under the best of condition...Only God's intervention changes the lines of humans social reward system.
Nice write up sir. All the points you stated are true. I also agree with you sir but not to the final full stop. Going to a ridiculously expensive school doesn't determine the quality of a students performance now or when he or she enters the work force. It only gives them an advantage in the future when they start name dropping for various reasons. and also help to feed the egos of Rich people. I do not deny that quality education is not cheap, but how to determine that the educational service to be rendered is of top notch quality. I mean Sir, look at the ridiculous prices on the list! Look at how much a sport wear cost or the school bus fee. It's just fabric not a brand new industrial sewing machine. Or even the acceptance fee... Is that one even part of educating my child? All this is just mind boggling, I went to a Government School and I'm not worse. When I'm wealthy I can take my child to a public school. Take the child to seminars to enrich his or her personality. Give them extra classes and do other stuff. That's with The calculated amount on the list. and Sir, Shey You know say change go remain? Knowledge is expensive, But it shouldn't be too expensive. Even Daniel and his friends was better off than the other Babylonians after they ate just vegetables. it all boils down to the child and how determine they are.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by omenka1: 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
If the school eventually builds a uni (which they will in d nearest future), then parents should be ready to pay #15,000,000 as tuition fee
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by beezyblaze(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
And they are saying covenant university is expensive??
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Say wetin na......
E go em enter heaven ni?
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by nemynely(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
pls pls pls, the LAST LINE made my stomach churn. undecided undecided, to think they demand so much, yet give PUS!
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
amokeme:
I don't see anything wrong here, it's a choice. If I have the money, and I like the school, why not? I'll definitely take my children there.
If you feel there is not difference with what they teach in the schools that pay as low as 500k 200k, or even 2k sef, ehn take your kids there and don't complain.
One thing people don't understand about such schools is that parents are not paying for just the "formal education" they have beneficial hidden curriculum.
Kindly reply your pm
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by giniphina: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
were are those people condenming church universities and their fees, i think u will not have any say again.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
is it that surprising
there has always been a divide between d poor and d rich
a parent who can affird d money will pay without complaining.a poor man who doesnt have d money will take his child to a public school.a poor man will only say its outrageous cus he cant afford it,and its really not meant for poor people
its just like some days when i get to d bus stop and find out d transport fare of 50 naira has become 100 naira,am like-ARE U CRAZY,God forbid me entering the bus,but u find out its still filled to d brim,for people are still willing to pay that money
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by brandonobi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
the school is not even the most expensive in lekki and people are complaining
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by MiguelKingII(m): 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
Hotguy27:

I suspect that you work there. I can spot the similarities.
I work in a place up to that standard cool
Hotguy27:

I suspect that you work there. I can spot the similarities.
I work in a place up to that standard
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by MiguelKingII(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2017
curvilicious:

Sacarsm right? grin
not really cheesy
curvilicious:

Sacarsm right? grin
not really
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by freeman105: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Adeboyefa(f): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
mezynaija:
Who recession help? Although the name of the school was cropped out, the invoice of a nursery and primary school in Lekki, Lagos State is generating lots of buzz after it revealed that pupils pay as much as 2 million naira for acceptance fee while school fees go for an average of 3 million naira per year.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/01/see-nursery-school-in-lekki-where.html
Click here for the school's name: https://www.nairaland.com/4469104/nursery-school-charges-over-2 .

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by privatetisa(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2018
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by TTNL: 2:01am On Oct 29, 2018
BOOKS FOR KIDS (NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL BOOKS)

We are into bulk sale of children educational books like: story books, continuous weekly assessment, effective writing skills, colouring book for all classes, text books, famous poems for children - poems kids will love, educational materials, quantitative & verbal reasoning, e.t.c

FOR BOOKINGS, CALL:
07066880314 , +2348020805269

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.