Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) (43483 Views)

BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' / NTA Used A Sellotaped Microphone To Interview A White Man (Photos) / Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ehhh,
we go fear na
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by adodofemi(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
alfa2016:
Hakeem effect is probably one of the best FX MakeUp artists from Africa right now, and as far as MDB is concerned, the best in Nigeria.

The self taught make upartist renown for his ability to transform actors to almost anyone has on the set of a new movie transformed Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh into an Albino Military man.

In the end result, Attoh looks like he was born an albino and Hakeem's work looks very believable.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/wow-check-out-how-make-up-artist-extraordinaire-hakeem-effect-transformed-chris-attoh-to-an-albino/

Amazing job. The point is simple, just be excellent in whatever you do. Fame and wealth will surely find you out.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by YourNemesis: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Albinos have Blue of Ash-Blue colored eyes
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by iyiolaoluwa: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wonderful!!!!!
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by abiolag(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Afonja got talent grin
Nice and soft work
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wow, this guy is gifted
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Wow! He's really good
In bed?
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

In bed?
I no get answer to this one ooo! Na for make up I dey talk grin grin
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
I no get answer to this one ooo! Na for make up I dey talk grin grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by ekesoft(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Have you lost all HOPES? Is the recession hitting you harder by the day? Are you financially degraded? Then i ask haven't you heard of Bank of HOPE? a social what's app group which turns your dreams into reality. In Bank of HOPE we offer 50% of your start up capital within 48hrs.Yes you heard me right 50% within 48hours. To join group and turn your dreams into reality use the invite link.https:///HyseB2ySLeO54hiHJuOOae
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by gozzlin: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Uncle, you sure say you get work so? Abi your work na to feature on every frontpage topic on nairaland?

Well done o.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Very easy stuff to fix wt just a spray cream
Black men n daftness grin
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
gozzlin:

Uncle, you sure say you get work so? Abi your work na to feature on every frontpage topic on nairaland?

Well done o.

My dear I be staff nah...
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
XXLDICK:
Come and make me up to look like Buhari, I wan enter Aso Rock. The other room in aso Rock

So you want to enjoy presidential pvssy abi cheesy cheesy
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Dexema(m): 2:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Una see good use of make-up? No be to dey deceive guys marry una con discover say you don change colour.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
YES YES

hakeem came to my church yesterday and we did 3seconds fisting and player....
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sijo01:
Wow, this guy is gifted

He's not as gifted as me in fisting and player >:
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by babooshka: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
His pupils r still black tho, could av used contact lenses. Hope it doesn't av negative skin effects. Nice work tho, keep it up.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
boy dey perform wonder!
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ptoocool:
He looks better an albino..
U re wicked ooo...
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Really impressed, hez gud!
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Truth be told, this artist's got something there.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Okeikpu:
Very easy stuff to fix wt just a spray cream
Black men n daftness grin
Nain we nefa hia ya name, cream sprayer. Abeg appreciate artistry and encourage the guy. It's not easy to 'just spray cream'.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
potent5:

Nain we nefa hia ya name, cream sprayer. Abeg appreciate artistry and encourage the guy. It's not easy to 'just spray cream'.
gringrin very soon una go hear my name
Lemme finish skul first wink

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by HqBoss: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
why call it fx when its not done with a special pc software.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Trecixnine(m): 3:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
WWE Sheamus
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Not bad
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by MrMoRitz: 3:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
#wehDoneSir

pretty impressive..
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=mccoy47 post=52853856]Gifted!!![/quote

You forgot to add Hands!!!
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Blacks and double standards.
If it was a white man putting on a black face now black twitter would be on fire by now.

Where are the real albinos? Over to y'all.
Re: Hakeem Effect Transforms Chris Attoh To An Albino Military Man (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
pressplay411:
Blacks and double standards.
If it was a white man putting on a black face now black twitter would be on fire by now.

Where are the real albinos? Over to y'all.

Exactly. Why not get an albino to play the role?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Omashola To Ebuka - "Na Konji Go Kill Me For This Place" (video) / BBNaija S6: Liquorose Becomes First To Hit 1m Followers On Instagram (Picture) / See Randburg, Sandton City Where BB Titans Is Hosted In SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.