Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Islamic Militants Chasing Christians In Middle East Saw ‘angry Jesus’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islamic Militants Chasing Christians In Middle East Saw ‘angry Jesus’ (499 Views)

‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Former Cultists, Prostitutes And Militants Undergo Water Baptism In Rivers. PICS / Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Militants Chasing Christians In Middle East Saw ‘angry Jesus’ by influenz: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
-A young Arab man has claimed that Jesus appeared to them when they were going after some Christians during their baptismal service.

-According to a report by Bibles for Mideast, the incident occurred sometime last year when a church went to the Arabian Sea for the baptism of 24 new believers.

-The story was published by Bibles for Mideast, an underground ministry of the Middle East

Wonders shall never end, they say. This rightly applies to the story of a young man who narrated his story while on his way to persecute some Christians in the Middle East.

The story which is from a Christian evangelisation group is based on the account of Haroon and Rizwan whom the report claims are witnesses to the incident where Jesus stops some Islamist militants from killing some Christians.

According to Bibles for Mideast, Haroon while narrating the incident said:

"I am Haroon (name not real), an young Arab, born and brought up in a prominent Muslim family of the Middle East. My father was one of the top religious authorities, enforces Sharia law in respect to religious behavior in the state. I am a trained sharp shooter. And I was commanding a militant wing to protect the religion and taking immediate operations against its enemies.

"Few weeks ago, an early in the dawn, I got the information that a Christian group is going to have a baptism service in the Arabian sea. I picked up militants and rushed to the seashore. We were 19 members in our wing for the operation. Our ultimate aim was to kill everybody in the sea itself during the service and we wanted the world would get up with hearing this breaking news. So that Christians must fear Muslims and stop evangelizing them from our region.

"But the baptism service was over and the baptizers began to move the place in a bus before we reached at the seashore. We followed and shoot the bus several times.

"Within seconds, a giant dust storm formed in front of our vehicles and we were unable to move forward. We all got down from our cars and continue shooting through the dust storm.

"Suddenly we saw Christ Jesus appeared in the dust storm. He was angry and his eyes were like blazing fire. With a mighty voice he told us, “Why are you persecuting me.

"Oh, it was a terrible experience! His voice produced a strong wind and we all fell down on the road. Our guns flew away from us. Somehow we stood up from the road, but we were unable to talk anything. Our voice was lost.

"Jesus said again, “I came to the world not to destroy anyone; but to save you. Go in peace.”

"He disappeared. The dust storm also disappeared with him."

"We experienced both terrible fear and an abundant peace at a time. We never had such experience in our life before."

"We got our voice back. We praise and thank God, except two of us. Those two said, it’s not from God. We had a quarrel between us but they argued with some quotes. And we left the place with confusion."

"I shared about it to my father. He warned me not to tell others. But after this incident, our wing became silent from militant activities."

Reacting to the story, Rizwan, one of the newly baptized believers who spoke on his experience during the baptism ceremony said:

“We kept secret about our baptism service. But we don’t know how it was leaked to the militants. Maybe it was the militants’ plan to kill us in the sea during the baptism service. But somehow we finished our service earlier and tried to return back.”

According to him, on their way back, three or more cars suddenly caught up behind their bus. They suspected them to be militants and the driver tried go faster but couldn’t. He said they all cried out to God for protection. And suddenly something miraculous occurred.

“Suddenly we saw a giant dust storm formed behind our bus,” Rizwan recounted. “At first we all afraid of seeing the dust storm. We thought we may not be able to go beyond and will be held by the militants.”

He added that to their surprise, the dust storm instead concealed them from the militants.
Re: Islamic Militants Chasing Christians In Middle East Saw ‘angry Jesus’ by Afobear: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
chaii....wetin person no go hear?

(1) (Reply)

The Real Side Of Dawah / OhmyGod!!Apostle Suleiman Alleged babe Releases Screenshot of their dirty chats / A Self Acclaimed Prophet That Said God Is Wicked Hear Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.