Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,440 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? (2475 Views)

Police Report Hinders Insurance Claims / Is There Anything Like A Police Report For A Vehicle? / Does One Necessarily Need Police Report To Make A Claim From Insurance Companie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by Charlssey(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
I lost one of my number plates in July last year, 2016 in the flood of the bad section of the Umuahia to Ikot Ekpene high way ( around Ikwuano). I was advised to swear an affidavit and obtain a police report which I did. However few days ago, during a routine police stop and check, an officer asked that I should renew the documents since it's over 6 months. I replied him that I couldn't find any expiry date on any of the documents.

Pls Nairalanders, kindly advice.

1 Like

Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ha! Awon olopa!

I've never heard of Affidavit and Police report being renewed.

2 Likes

Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Charlssey:
I lost one of my number plates in July last year, 2016 in the flood of the bad section of the Umuahia to Ikot Ekpene high way ( around Ikwuano). I was advised to swear an affidavit and obtain a police report which I did. However few days ago, during a routine police stop and check, an officer asked that I should renew the documents since it's over 6 months. I replied him that I couldn't find any expiry date on any of the documents.

police in the south south and south east are a different breed.

6 Likes

Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by aieromon(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Charlssey:

The officer must be an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by henrimoto(m): 11:10am On Jan 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

police in the south south and south east are a different breed.
. Lolzz, Oga Gazzuz, seriously.... Lol..
Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by abibun: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
If court affidavit and police report of over 6 months will stop u from renewing ur papers,is it not better all of us begin to collect both after the expiration of our papers and begin to use them for years since no expiration date on them

1 Like

Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by Charlssey(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2017
abibun:
If court affidavit and police report of over 6 months will stop u from renewing ur papers,is it not better all of us begin to collect both after the expiration of our papers and begin to use them for years since no expiration date on them

I think you mixed up the query or didn't understand the question. I've gotten the answers needed already. Thanks
Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
abibun:

Bros read the post again. He lost his number plates, that doesn't mean he can't renew.
Re: Do Court Affidavit And Police Report Have To Be Renewed? by oluwasegun007(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2018
botiwunoluwa1960:
Hello, habincci_hub-0 aneeds this: Coconuts Needed .Can youusupplyBit?
yVisitBthe link5below.
JxpLqu toaskarity ZpIvHM charlssey GyL7cg tyswag001 xQqLkv nairavsdollars bPxOQd engrjcj bR7fJ4 oluwasegun007 G93B6H intruxive Dnl305 spyac dd3KX2 forke

Don't let me course whoever is mentioning me in this post.

(1) (Reply)

Ac Light Blinking On And Off / My Fuel Finish Faster Than Normal These Days / Very Clean Honda Eod 2003 At A Cheap Price 850k. 07067125918

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.