Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love (40934 Views)

Jason Njoku: The Igbo Man That Refuses To Learn Igbo Or Refuses To Profess / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Desperate Chicks de o. Lol
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by yinkslinks(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
How come paul is never in the news like peter?
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
driand:

Busted angry grin grin
What is it na

So someone cannot bookspace in peaceundecided

grin grin
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by abbey621(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
There's nothing special here, just another fan showing love. She said Psquare not Peter or Paul, get it?
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
I see u

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Elle277(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
when you think you've seen it all another madness will pop out
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by godunia(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Spirit of olosho on the rise no wonder guys can't find wife materials anymore.

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by uncjay(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
Beauty widout brain. Its a pity angry

One Orijin for u sir......

Nowadays girls are something else.

1 Like

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy...
How have you been?
oga boss i gallant for my area and you?
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
u don come here come book space abi if i catch u grin grin grin

Asst dad abeg no vex..

Hold two ears dad i promise not to book space again in any post abt p-square. Should i remove my hand from my ears now.
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
optional1:

Asst dad abeg no vex..

Hold two ears dad i promise not to book space again in any post abt p-square. Should i remove my hand from my ears now.
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by KingRex1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Obsession at its peak
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by kniru: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank you my man !!!
Smellymouth:
Olosho!!! Market nor dey again?

1 Like

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by kenoz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Olosho on the loose
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin grin grin

which kind asst father u b self... Abeg release me jor....

That's why I love my dad (robosky) he never will ever punish me cos he knows am of age even though am still his baby girl....
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
i see i kin mark for her face...so afonjas self like better thing but sorry vacancy no dey
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
leme give u anoder punishment that won small cheesy cheesy cheesy
optional1:

which kind asst father u b self... Abeg release me jor....

That's why I love my dad (robosky) he never will ever punish me cos he knows am of age even though am still his baby girl....
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
leme give u anoder punishment that won small cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wicked...

Wait oh since when did my dad say u should be monitoring me self...

You not worth my dad's care jor.. Go jor.
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by segebase(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
just dey wonder how this babe go dey masturbate on okoye pix
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin
optional1:

Wicked...

Wait oh since when did my dad say u should be monitoring me self...

You not worth my dad's care jor.. Go jor.
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by spacks(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
adonbilivit:
give her sometime, she go soon beg peter for money. all na hustle
another donjazzy sister hustler loading cheesy.. She de fined her own 200k lipsrsealed cheesy wink
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by AlphaStyles(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Aaah see how phine grl turn mumu. u dy die and still dy type?
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
No offence but she looks mentally disturbed

1 Like

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by amaben2020(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Our generation is a wasted one
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by sirusX(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
If she get boyfriend...he suppose get brain turn am to side chic cz this one go place person for 2nd abi na 3rd position after her crush

1 Like

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by columbus007(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
What a shame undecided
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Damfostopper(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
those who gives a fvck about this biitch went that way

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Benecha(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
She fine sha grin
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by soath(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ogu83:
Home breaker
You right
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by johnstar(m): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Make i go comment for Cynthia morgan page so dat nairaland go put am for frontpage too lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / #BBNaija: Bisola Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photos / 10 Richest African Musicians: Find Out The Business Behind The Music!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.