Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love (40930 Views)

Jason Njoku: The Igbo Man That Refuses To Learn Igbo Or Refuses To Profess / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other / Williams Uchemba Visits Paul Okoye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by metallisc(m): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:
before nko na gays go comment.

I use to comment on every pix of his on FB those days..

Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Pearly255(f): 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Such a groupie
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Harinholar(f): 7:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nawa ooo.... Someone Should just remind her that the guy is married....
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by driand(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
TeleboiZ005:
What is it na

So someone cannot bookspace in peaceundecided

grin grin
grin grin
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
She die well
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=52861954][/quote]

Reserve this pic for Trump speech on Friday cos it gonna be an emotional speech..
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by AceDomino(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2017
optional1:
before nko na gays go comment.

I use to comment on every pix of his on FB those days..

And what did you gained after all
And why did you quit doing so? (you grew up, I guess)
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by AceDomino(m): 12:27am On Jan 17, 2017
This naija girls Gan self...
They can be Fucking Stupid like WTF...

And that idiotic thing will be Fucking busy commenting on Mr Peter's (who doesn't even know if she's in existence or extinction) post while those that would do her favors would just stroll past her
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by jfleece(m): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2017
D babe wan write lyrics??
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by irokor(m): 1:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Cheeii, nwa efugokwa oo...in pidgin this shuma don dey go...ijide things
Re: Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love by optional1(f): 4:56am On Jan 17, 2017
AceDomino:

And what did you gained after all And why did you quit doing so? (you grew up, I guess)

No gain only lost... (yea grew older)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niyola: Banky W’s EME Wanted To Market Me In A Sexy Way (Video) / Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video / Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.