Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Watch How Obama Speaks Of His Wife VS How Buhari Does - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Watch How Obama Speaks Of His Wife VS How Buhari Does (471 Views)

Why I'll Never Forgive Donald Trump - Michelle Obama Speaks On Birther / Americans Photoshop Inauguration Photos Of Trump & His Wife / How Obama Introduced "Change Mantra" in African Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Obama Speaks Of His Wife VS How Buhari Does by daviesblaze(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Obama spoke recently during his farewell speech, while president Buhari spoke last year after his wife said she wouldn't campaign for him come 2019 if things continue this way.
Watch Video through this link
javascript:;
Re: Watch How Obama Speaks Of His Wife VS How Buhari Does by alizma: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Watch How Obama Speaks Of His Wife VS How Buhari Does by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari: My wife belongs to the kitchen and oza room
Obama: My wife has been very supportive to my govt!

1 Like

Re: Watch How Obama Speaks Of His Wife VS How Buhari Does by daviesblaze(m): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
IVORY2009:
Buhari: My wife belongs to the kitchen and oza room

Obama: My wife has been very supportive to my govt!
My own Girl Friend belongs to ....................

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Protest? (poll) / Ten (10) Must See Facts About England / South African Activists Protest Against 'white Monopoly Capital'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.