Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Business Can I Do With A Laptop, N100k And A Piece Of Land - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With A Laptop, N100k And A Piece Of Land (821 Views)

What Business Can I Invest 100,000 Naira / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With A Laptop, N100k And A Piece Of Land by BTT(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2009
Hi NL, Please I need to urgently know what I can personally invest in as my own business.

I have an internet-enabled laptop, a piece of land in a state capital, some media education, some financial services training, N100,000 and time.

Useful and serious advices only pls.
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Laptop, N100k And A Piece Of Land by kaysmith11: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2009
Since uve got some experience & tools, u either go into photography biz,or info marketing biz which can never run dry.4 more info call me on 07032517020
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Laptop, N100k And A Piece Of Land by feedel(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2009
as an addition to a business,you can spend part of the 100k and train as a web designer.training costs are normally discounted during this Xmas period.after the training,keep prospecting for web design jobs/contracts.you can use the land as a collateral for loan to get more money to invest in your business for a small office space & for expansion into other IT services such as computer repair/maintenance.you don't have to know and it all,join forces with an IT expert who probably lacks finance,
Re: What Business Can I Do With A Laptop, N100k And A Piece Of Land by BTT(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2010
Thank you all for your posts. pls keep them coming.

(1) (Reply)

Ground Nut Oil Producers / Chewing Gum Machines Complete Line (chicklets Type) / What Is The Current Local Price For A Sack Of Unshelled Melon. I want to Buy 10 Sacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.