Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

​of Jesus, Adeboye, The Grail Movement And Followers Of Men Since Christ Came - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ​of Jesus, Adeboye, The Grail Movement And Followers Of Men Since Christ Came (468 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: “The Day My Ex Girlfriend Came To Me For Prayers" / A Seeker Questions Justcool About The Grail Message. / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​of Jesus, Adeboye, The Grail Movement And Followers Of Men Since Christ Came by AmuDimpka: 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
A crafty piece this is, Mr. Seye Aluko. Is it addressing pastor E. A Adeboye’s resignation, or is it taking advantage of his big status in Nigeria to sneak in the Grail message.

There is certainly no connection between the event of Adeboye’s resignation from Redeemed Church, and the bigger event of the purpose of Jesus’s mission on earth that became the warped excuse to bandy the Grail message’s view of Jesus the Christ. Though I find your founder’s perspective very refreshing.

Jesus has remained the issue of all the religions that came before and after him. Judaism foretold him, Christianity manifested him, Islam sought to reposition him, and all the other smaller religions like the Grail Movement all sought enduring relevance through him by taking a climb on him. They all needed to spring forth new religions by re-explaining or condemning Christ Jesus because they could not have been able to stand alone.

Had Paul the Apostle also gone their way with all the heavy spiritual downloads he got from God, he would have readily founded a thriving new religion in his name instead of the name of the one he came to bear witness to. Paul like John the Baptiser, came to the full recognition that THE LORD MUST INCREASE WHILE I DECREASE. John, even though the first cousin of Jesus and his senior by 6months, still said ” his shoes lashes I am not worthy to un-tye.”

BUT AMBITIOUS NAME SEEKERS HAVE GONE ON TO FOUND FOR THEMSELVES NEW RELIGIONS that they may be followed by men and women. This is my experience from having some after-taste of other religions when I got dissatisfied with God and Christianity.

https://etimesafrica./2017/01/16/%E2%80%8Bof-jesus-adeboye-the-grail-movement-and-followers-of-men-since-christ-came/#more-3949

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Your January Fasting And Prayer? The Real Essence Of Fasting / Shike Ahmed Deedat's / JOHN 3:16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.