Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) (49562 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Strangles His Wife To Death In Badagry, Buries Her Beside A Well (Graphic) / Man Strangles His Children To Death In Abuja As A Sacrifice To His Dead Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na by force to marry? Yoruba youths are fond of I have to marry by 20, when u leave Children in the house as husband and wife , this is what happens

1 Like

Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Marriage no be by force..

These days women marry unmarriageable men out of self-pressure and societal demand to get married or the quest for quick wealth...
After marriage;
They become punching bags
Or adulteresses; worse still, corpses.

RIP to the unfortunate woman.

The only happy thing in Nigerian marriages now are the pre-wedding pictures
I can bet these folks had amongst the best pre-wedding pictures. embarassed

By the way...what happened to his other ear?

Does he look like someone who has anything close to wealth a woman would marry him for?
He looks haggard and hungry.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
soldierdollar:
Afon....
Jazzy

1 Like

Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Maximus85(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by mengho(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bekimbo:

Your favorite death by hanging?Is that how you are going to die?

who knows, only the Almighty knows how our end will be
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by diogonwa(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fedayeen02:
What is really happening in SW?The amount of death and rape is alarming
The whole thing is just everywhere and is worsening by the day...which way Nigeria
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by emwye(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is sad. I read comments and wonder where we are heading as a group of people. Nairaland gives me a general idea of the average nigerian youths worldview and ideologies. It also helps me determine what the future holds in the grand scheme of things. Morals aside, i think we are heading nowhere fast. Not condoning what he did but remember that some folks have temper issues and have manslaughter/2nd degree murder charges to face. Believe me when i say this could happen to anyone that has issues controlling his/her temper.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Eldee54321:
wetin dey happen for friday d 13th?
it a bad day .. Do ur research
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by osazsky(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
NCAN reporting from South South over, I repeat over, over bravo
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by KingsleyCEO: 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Check the name na them and evil ritual are like 5 & 6

Afonjans
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 8:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mrjo:
If smbody tells him, he never reach to marry he will say na insault
Bros no be ages o, cos i got married at similar ages, 28 precisely
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sharp guy grin
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by spafu(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Afonjas are frustrated by the administration of Buhari that a the slightest provocation, they will kill. See as hunger ravish the stony head.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
These yolo... people can be ugly ehn.grin
I no talk am? Now you don see for yourself.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Mrjo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Coolgent:

Bros no be ages o, cos i got married at similar ages, 28 precisely
am nt talking abt age, cus i married @ 26
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by teric4love(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
he need fresh breeze in kuje prison
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:

who knows, only the Almighty knows how our end will be

you need to give your life to christ,repeat after Lord Jesus
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by rossychik(f): 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
dats wat u get when immature individuals gets married.
just imagine, small scuffle one person is dead
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by andyanders: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
How can a sane man give out her daughter to a guy like this.Too bad for the poor girl.It could be the guy is a street boy likewise the girl hence what happened.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by uzo4real(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
himkers:
NCAN over to u guys ..

am out

Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by eagleonearth(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
sukkot:
grin gangsta ass nigga

the nigga nonchalantly strangle the bish and threw the corpse away like refuse lolzzzz. this nigga a real gangsta. somebody get him a role in a mafia movie
lol, stop joking with serious matters.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Yosuregames: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
walcut:
Afonja cry
Ftc twice today... The omens are good
jobless person. If u want ftc so bad just go to d new section and comment on new threads. No be by force to comment.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yosuregames:
jobless person. If u want ftc so bad just go to d new section and comment on new threads. No be by force to comment.
y
Your foolishness is at the climax point... I understand that people with inferiority problem tend to judge others with their own standards. If you are jobless don't presume that everyone is like you.
Ps get me a job... Edakun help your boy.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by bubbychis(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
Marriage no be by force..

These days women marry unmarriageable men out of self-pressure and societal demand to get married or the quest for quick wealth...
After marriage;
They become punching bags
Or adulteresses; worse still, corpses.

RIP to the unfortunate woman.

The only happy thing in Nigerian marriages now are the pre-wedding pictures
I can bet these folks had amongst the best pre-wedding pictures. embarassed

By the way...what happened to his other ear?
That ear is block.
Yosuregames:

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by BudeYahooCom: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm sure he is ome of the Afonja mor0ns fighting Igbos on NL. Shouting 'kuje beans' everywhere like a hungry bastard. grin
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
see strong amoeba face
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
օɢʊռ statɛ aռɖ ċʀɨʍɛ sɦaa
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Another Afonja
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by doskie(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dreamwaker:
How did he manage to throw his wife out of the window when houses have the burglary proof thingy.

His eyes tells a lot. Poverty, pain, sadness, alcohol, regret, sorrow but the path that awaits him is going to be worse.
26, married. No money, no true love. Now from fisticuffs to handcuffs, kirikiri sure am die. Tchai. Poverty and unnecessary anger go hand in hand.
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by franklynsunny(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2017
C wetin dem Giv wife

Rip mary

Big mistake
Re: Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) by GGirll: 12:47am On Jan 17, 2017
The couple doesn't look mature enough for marriage IN THIS RECESSION O...26 n 20 yrs old if there's money can be comfortable n money will answer for all things including Mary's needs but from d pix, it depicts d young guy is struggling 2 keep up d marriage...RIP MARY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / See Woman Who Escaped Plateau Attack (Photos) / My Pastor Asked Me To Lie That Armed Robbers Snatched My Boss’s Vehicle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.