Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,017 members, 7,814,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) (90757 Views)

Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Man Kills Lady In Ogun While Trying To Rape Her (Photos) / Cherubim And Seraphim Prophet Kills Lady For Rituals In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by ebusnwaoma: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian man has been apprehended, after he killed a lady with his friends and reportedly used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale.

The man who killed the lady and used her corpse to cook peppersoup for sale is from the Northern side of Nigeria, and she committed the crime with the help of some of his friends from same region. He was paraded by residents of the community, who questioned where he kept the head of the lady who was killed. He was thereafter forced to carry the pot used in cooking the deceased, as the residents of the area in Cross River State pushed on to nab other culprits linked to the crime.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/19/man-kills-lady-in-calabar-uses-her-corpse-to-cook-peppersoup-for-sale/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by tyup(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Grrrrrrrh......what the hell

are you f**king kidding me? so disgusting

#Spits angry

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Tocynone(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jesu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by daddytime(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unfrigging believable.

Clifford Orji 2.0

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by ERockson: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
They should feed this animal with lion without wasting time tongue

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Timmypromise(m): 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
What!!!!!
Cannibal

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by oteneaaron(m): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kai

Is that how hard things have become?

Na human being person de chop for pepper soup like this oo

No need for a court case . . death penalty!

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by unclesuruoffi: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jesus ehh shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by wisino1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Even the devil will tell this guy you own too much

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
angry angry angry sad sad sadBlood of Jeremiah shocked shocked angry angry angry

32 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by oluchisimfred: 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nawa o, this is gross

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Nukilia: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
What the hell is this!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by welturebotanical: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Blood of God.
Okay o.
Checkout my signature for NATURAL PIMPLES SOLUTION

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by greymiles: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
I thought they eat human flesh in calabar and surrounding towns before

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by davillian(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Fvck !

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by BakireBulmaker: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jeez!
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by ochuski(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Wicked world... Going from bad to worse everyday.

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by landmark86: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
What a terrible man
Cooking human being and selling it shocked

Just imaging how dos that have eaten out of it will feel

Buhari see ur pple

16 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Akpurakpumbem

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by izzou(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by otokx(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Unbelievable

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by PrincessB1(f): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Jesuuuu shocked

I'm speechless

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by kittykollinxx(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Devil go bow for this man

19 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
I'm done with this country

19 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by adewest1999(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
WTF..... how can I unread this

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by dynicks(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Damn!!
Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Buhari sef sad

How can a sane cross river lady near those savages

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Clifford orjj brother

the reason I don't patronise food vendors

7 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Auxtin85(m): 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
I believe the devil actually created some people, this happened in Edo State, they are speaking bini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by abkrgumel(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad calabar from dog to human

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by Rita30: 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
The world is decayed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) by franchuks(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
The height of man inhumanity to man... The dogs there are no longer sufficient.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa / Intended Couple Die Naked In Kano / The Raped And Murdered Ghanaian Mother In Lagos (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.