Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS (80867 Views)

Celebration On The Streets Of Paris As France Wins World Cup / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup / Super Eagles Stroll On The Streets Of Uyo Ahead Of Match. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by menwongo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
CXLVII:
Blood of Wizkid!

Guide us and protect us

Your stupidity has PHD
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Sebastine1994(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
[color=#550000][/color]
my my my. God forbid strong thing. How has he been coping. God will never forgive nigeria. Such a wasted life. He must have become traumatised by failures of the government. He is now picking up dirt on the street.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by rattlesnake(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
i google the internet doesnt know anybody like that
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by gameboyo: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
BabaO2:

Is Paul Gascoigne a Nigerian?
Paul has bin helped severally but his addiction is still an issue, even at that, he's still in safe care.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
AlphaStyles:
mental person dy pose take pictures Nigeria why

If he doesn't take pictures, how will the native doctor collect his balance?

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by LordCenturion(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Oluwa ma je ki omo araye pa kadara wa da.

So, he told u that it's people that turns him to this?
Religion has wasted our generations
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Stdaviding(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
canalily:
People are very wickedangry this is attack from homeundecided

Home ko, Away ni
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by osusuallstars: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
so he did not save any dime while playing for nationale and in Turkey.? probably must have lavish them on drugs , women and alco , i know them and their lifestyles
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by greggng: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bad family everywhere.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by LecciGucci: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Talk2Bella:
If it isn't GUM or FRUSTRATION then it is his VILLAGE people

please what was done for Majek should be done for him

it is well

Belka dearie is dat u on d pix
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mmmmh I'm village people don get am
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Proffdada: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
If okro soup doesn't cure him, it means it's hard drug madness
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by GGirll: 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
If I find myself in chanchanji village, even me too go even go mad.

Remove yourself from chanji.
HAHHAHA Pls i'm sorry to laugh God forgive me n pls Kaseem i'm not laughing at ur condition with all due respect,but d writer of this comment is funny that was why i laughed, i pray God to help u recover urself in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bari22:
so sad, may Almighty Allah come to his aid.

Why not call on fellow Nigerians and the Nigerian government to come to his aid?
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by dotedote: 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
[amin
quote author=ThankYouGod post=52865676]Oluwa ma je ki omo araye pa kadara wa da.[/quote]
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am not understanding...mentally unstable, how? roaming the street...haba! how? OP, you can lie for Africa ooo...the person am seeing is someone that is diligent with his work and going about his business peacefully without any fear or intimidation grin
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Lihyunpark(m): 12:02am On Jan 17, 2017
may God cure him....but i wonder why nigerians will always blame witches nd wizards when this kind of things happen not every time is the witches responsible for our misfortune sometimes we need to check ourselfs too!......i believe only God knows why he run mad...only God knows what man knows not!
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by idupaul: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Talk2Bella:
If it isn't GUM or FRUSTRATION then it is his VILLAGE people

please what was done for Majek should be done for him

it is well

Too much wisdom in one comment

1 Like

Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by pyx: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

you too bad!!!!!
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Emac34: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

dude your funny
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by oweman: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=dainformant post=52865448]very unfortunate

This guy no dey smoke igbo so ?

Recovering a whoping 300 bags of indian hemp in ilorin filling the street with craze people is a matter of time .
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by kenoz(m): 12:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm
So unfortunate
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Lihyunpark(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2017
i no some people will blame their headache on the witches in thier villalges...na only naija get witches ni...everything na witch na wa ooo!
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by zinaunreal(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Comment and then do nothing as usual. Smh. Nigerians. Wake me up in a 100 years and i wont be surprised if we are still here
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Numericals: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2017
ThankYouGod:
Oluwa ma je ki omo araye pa kadara wa da.
Amin Jesu
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by gowaga68: 12:40am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=AlfaSeltzer post=52865489]If I find myself in chanchanji village, even me too go even go mad.

Remove yourself from chanji.[/quo
It's not by force to comment na moreover what has the village got to do with his mental state?
Abeg face front
#ProudlyDantakum
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Micah360(m): 12:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Really Pathetic
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by 41lady(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2017
May GOD use able persons to save his case as HE did it for Majek Fash.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by RonJeremy: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2017
If he was an international player, then it is important NFF or sports authorities come to his assistance with any form of social service. So sad and this is one of the reasons I always maintain that Nigeria is still among the poorest countries on earth, a place not fit for heroes in time of need.
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by Rohelio: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by dorispray: 1:35am On Jan 17, 2017
D5000y:
I am not understanding...mentally unstable, how? roaming the street...haba! how? OP, you can lie for Africa ooo...the person am seeing is someone that is diligent with his work and going about his business peacefully without any fear or intimidation grin
You wicked sha grin
Re: Kaseem Yebseya Now Mentally Unstable, Roams The Streets Of Taraba. PICS by brenister10: 2:06am On Jan 17, 2017
oyetpel:
What attention are you drawing? The idiot should work for his money, after squandering his excess football money.

Una too wicked o, no compassionate heart at all. Your brain and heart needs auto-reset.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EPL: Chelsea Unveils Banner At Stamford Bridge In Honour Of Mikel Obi / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today / Ronaldo's Driver Waits 7 Hours At Petrol Station To Fill Up His New Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.