Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland (935 Views)

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / Princeogun / cooperjay / The Scammer On Nairaland, Run For Your Life Now!!!!! / Dear Nairalanders, Please Beware Of This New Scammer On Nairaland (mrfantastica) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Obatechnologies(m): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Enough of scams on Nairaland. People lose their hard earned money to cheap scams. If u follow this thread very well. Nothing like losing a single kobo.

NB.
You can also request for my escrow service.
Let's have like few comments about this and we move on.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by ugonwach(m): 12:24am On Jan 18, 2017
I'm interested sir
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Johnnyessence(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
Obatechnologies:
Enough of scams on Nairaland. People lose their hard earned money to cheap scams. If u follow this thread very well. Nothing like losing a single kobo.

NB.
You can also request for my escrow service.
Let's have like few comments about this and we move on.
good one from u oba technologies. We need more method and ideas to catch them. Pls kindly share it. They are much.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Obatechnologies(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2017
At first I need to mention that if you want to buy from someone on Nairaland and u need to be sure. Just post your need on this thread and I will verify and get back to u. I ll be dropping step by step how to spot a scammer.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2017
Obatechnologies:
At first I need to mention that if you want to buy from someone on Nairaland and u need to be sure. Just post your need on this thread and I will verify and get back to u. I ll be dropping step by step how to spot a scammer.
good advice from you.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by D34lw4p(m): 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
Nice! I was scammed of U.S AdSense by boi21 some days ago.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Obatechnologies(m): 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
D34lw4p:
Nice! I was scammed of U.S AdSense by boi21 some days ago.
Can u pls post your conversation with him so that others will be sure he's a scammer and they'll beware of him.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by D34lw4p(m): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
This is it

Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by D34lw4p(m): 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
For up to 5days now, I've been waiting.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by AfterEarth(f): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Obatechnologies:
Just post your need on this thread and I will verify and get back to u..
Any you think you would be able to do that?
Maybe if someone creates a thread about buying something and then you check and saw the person registered this month or yesterday, you would conclude he/she is a scammer.

You can't really tell my dear!
The only way to handle this is to use escrow

Now over to the viewers,If you're about to buy something from someone, popularly Adsense acct , Use Me "AfterEarth" or any trusted person you know as escrow.

I will take a further step in creating a thread about this also.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by LILGWANZ(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
AfterEarth:
Maybe if someone creates a thread about buying something and then you check and saw the person registered this month or yesterday, you would conclude he/she is a scammer.

Now over to the viewers,If you're about to buy something from someone, popularly Adsense acct , Use Me "AfterEarth" or any trusted person you know as escrow.

yea we would use obatech
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by D34lw4p(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
another

Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Obatechnologies(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2017
AfterEarth:

U are making a big mistake. I have been into this biz for long. I know how the system works. I don't judge only with newly created accounts. I have 8 templates of spotting a scam. U created your Nairaland account just 7days ago and u want people to use u as escrow. Are you joking... Where are your testimonies. U don't have one and u want people to believe. Wake up bro. Or sis. I have experience in this biz. I know know what am saying.
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by AfterEarth(f): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2017
Obatechnologies:

U created your Nairaland account just 7days ago and u want people to use u as escrow. Are you joking...
That's actually my point.
You're miss-judging me.

What's wrong if I created this account 7 days ago??
And obviously if I create a thread selling something you would be actually say am a scammer.

It's a pity!
That's not how to judge!
Re: How To Identify Scam/scammer On Nairaland by Obatechnologies(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
That's actually my point.
You're miss-judging me.

What's wrong if I created this account 7 days ago??
And obviously if I create a thread selling something you would be actually say am a scammer.

It's a pity!
That's not how to judge!
You can create thread for escrow service. After all its free to create.

(1) (Reply)

Killer Ways To Monetize Your Blog In 2017 / Help Me Check This Website .. Criticism Allowed / Can I Use A Mini Laptop To Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.