Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste (7159 Views)

I Will Design Any Blog For You For 15K / Learn How To Monetize Any Blog Without Adsense / 10k Daily Pageviews For Any Blog - Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by titiloyeblog: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2019
Today, I will be showing you on how to identify Google advertisements on any website/blog. Many bloggers are always eager in knowing how to identify Google adverts from the various adverts that display on a blog (some, for the purpose of telling users to click on them in order to get more revenue *fraud clicks*). Google adverts banners have a very unique icon that makes them stand out from other adverts banner. There are majorly three unique signs that Google adopts on any of their adverts banners, these are revealed below;

1. The letter “i” sign which stands for more “information”

2. The letter “x” sign which denotes “cancel”

3. The letter “i” sign in almost a closed (3/4) circle, it signifies “more information” as well

Further explanation;

These signs are displayed on the right-top banners of any google adverts that is showing on a blog or a website. Diagrammatically from the above, from the first one, the letter “i” which stands for more “information” means anytime you see that sign on a banner you can check more information about that particular product that is displayed (or more information concerning Google ads). But there are some cases where you will be seeing adverts that you don’t wish to see, that is when the second sign “X” comes in (it means you want to cancel that advert from showing on your device through that particular blog), which only occurs when you click on it. The last sign “i” is synonymous to the first one.

And the major thing similar to them all are those signs that appear at the right-top of each of the banners as explained earlier.

Feel free to drop your comments below...

continue reading here with images; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/how-to-identify-google-adverts-on-any.html

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Dandsome: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2019
Okay
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Onechancearmy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
I'd like to know more about this.
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by ElRapido: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Adsense is dead.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by styless(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
My best website/blog in Nigeria after Nairaland is www.dnbstories.com

❤❤❤

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by hisexcellency34: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
You sha want me to visit Titiloyeblog. All this Afonja and small pikin sense
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Ejlove4u(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please how can we identify a real jubril

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by tstx(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2019
Talk don finish
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:
Today, I will be showing you on how to identify Google advertisements on any website/blog. Many bloggers are always eager in knowing how to identify Google adverts from the various adverts that display on a blog (some, for the purpose of telling users to click on them in order to get more revenue *fraud clicks*). Google adverts banners have a very unique icon that makes them stand out from other adverts banner. There are majorly three unique signs that Google adopts on any of their adverts banners, these are revealed below;

3. The letter “i” sign in almost a closed (3/4) circle, it signifies “more information” as well

Further explanation;

These signs are displayed on the right-top banners of any google adverts that is showing on a blog or a website. Diagrammatically from the above, from the first one, the letter “i” which stands for more “information” means anytime you see that sign on a banner you can check more information about that particular product that is displayed (or more information concerning Google ads). But there are some cases where you will be seeing adverts that you don’t wish to see, that is when the second sign “X” comes in (it means you want to cancel that advert from showing on your device through that particular blog), which only occurs when you click on it. The last sign “i” is synonymous to the first one.

And the major thing similar to them all are those signs that appear at the right-top of each of the banners as explained earlier.

continue reading here with images; https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2017/08/how-to-identify-google-adverts-on-any.html

Nice.

Are u unemployed?

Are u a corper?

Are u an ex-corper?

Are u a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC?

If u are among the above and u want to genuinely earn online for FREE, Send a single whatsapp message to my business phone number on my Signature. See u.

Pls note that u won't invest a dime and u won't pay me a dime.
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by corpersforum(f): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2019
Adsense is a life saver. God bless Google
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Bossontop(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by SirLakes: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
grin
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by tutuonye: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2019
The only thing Buhari can offer Nigerians after 4 years is hunger, job losses , poverty, crime, insecurity. VOTE OUT Buhari on February, join move Nigeria forward. VOTE ATIKU, for jobs for our teeming graduates so crime rate can go to junk bin.
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by titiloyeblog: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by DAYOODS(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by FrankTalk1: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Do you ready need to care about Google adverts ?

That's not too important, so long the website or blog provides value to you. The blogger or web owner has to get some benefits too for providing you some value.

See HOW TO GET YOUR APPLICATION FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE EASILY APPROVED.
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Sashacrystal007: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Prestdude: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2019
ElRapido:
Adsense is dead.

AdSense can't be dead, people are making millions with it...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by jetz(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
Adsense been banning people anyhow
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by ElRapido: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2019
Prestdude:

AdSense can't be dead, people are making millions with it...

Lies. Those making millions with Adsense are the top site.
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Opinionated: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by netsurfer01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:

Further explanation;

I think your post is useless..

Are you telling people what Google ads are so they won't click it or what?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by HeWrites(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by netsurfer01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by bedfordng(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2019
hmmm
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by blackmercyvelli(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
Thanks you
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by pre5: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by SirLakes: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
netsurfer01:

Some naija webmasters eh!
Prepare for an everlasting ban on your domain name from Adsense grin

I'll click it for you sha tongue

I'll click too

What are friends for grin
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Susanbamidele(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by EndyEdesonNews(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2019
nice info
Re: How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste by Gentlestar15(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2019
Dude kiss your ads bye..

Watch bomb click on your blog. You shouldn't make such mistake bro. Most times, Bloggers hide their blog from haters to avoid heart break

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Difference Between A Mobile Website And Responsive Web Design? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria / Ready Made Blogs For Sell In Almost All Niches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.