Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. (1245 Views)

Lagos International Trade Fair (tasty Cubes Will Be Be There) / Very Clean 15kva-60kva Soundproof Generators For Sale At Fair Prices / TBC Domination In Cryptocurrency Market Along With Lagos Trade Fair (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by Zico5(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
I wonder why seun carry the problem of MMM matter for head like this. Pls is their no sanity on nairaland again or the mods have been paid off? I think something ought to be done cos I'm scared of even turning on to nairaland since Friday. This is too bad.
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by Goovo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Very bad,
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by Zico5(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am still doing my investigation on why these people are bent on destroying MMM finally. I mean there is something to this very issue.
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
wrote an article on Mmm this morning on seun's forum it was brought down but now am appealing to sergey mavrodi to give us a forum like this to air our views.since mavrodi's technology savy is not in doubt I believe he can build a better forum to supplement the Mmm ideology.

Nairaland as a forum is bias when it comes to balancing of reports on its front page

I fear for the political situation of 2019 because I believe Nairaland will be used as a platrom /tools by some political party to silent the voice of opponent. They will keep smiling to bank while the real populace will be feeding on lies on Nairaland's front page

N.B don't think mavrodian care about the junks u post on your front page so keep wasting your inks....
We have a better substitute in Facebook for now
But seriously as big as Nigerian population is we should have alternative to Nairaland the seun guy is proving to be domineering on people's opinion

Cc: Mmm community on Facebook
Mmm guilders WhatsApp group

Bring it down

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by sammirano: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
U people are the ones enabling him do all these things.
Because I don't know the speciality of the so called nairaland. Hmm..
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by Zico5(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
olymyk:
wrote an article on Mmm this morning on seun's forum it was brought down but now am appealing to sergey mavrodi to give us a forum like this to air our views.since mavrodi's technology savy is not in doubt I believe he can build a better forum to supplement the Mmm ideology.

Nairaland as a forum is bias when it comes to balancing of reports on its front page

I fear for the political situation of 2019 because I believe Nairaland will be used as a platrom /tools by some political party to silent the voice of opponent. They will keep smiling to bank while the real populace will be feeding on lies on Nairaland's front page

N.B don't think mavrodian care about the junks u post on your front page so keep wasting your inks....
But seriously as big as Nigerian population is we should have alternative to Nairaland the seun guy is proving to be domineering on people's opinion

Bring it down
Thank u bro. U have spoken well. We are too selfish in this country. I know this is the figment and idea of financial institutions and banks but surely they will fail.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by H2Ossss(m): 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
olymyk:

Bring it down

Lol... U are giving seun/nairaland more power than they've got ... 160million Nigerians and less than 2mill use nairaland and u say politicians will use nairaland? Hahahaha.... Linda ikeji blog better sef

3 Likes

Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amiloaded is beta than nairaland
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by jamislaw(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
olymyk:

Bring it down
I think is better we boycott this so called nairashit or Naira.......

3 Likes

Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by mavister(m): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Zico5:
I wonder why seun carry the problem of MMM matter for head like this. Pls is their no sanity on nairaland again or the mods have been paid off? I think something ought to be done cos I'm scared of even turning on to nairaland since Friday. This is too bad.
The site has become sh!tty and boring
There are educative and highly informative threads in various sections yet he and his clowns constantly bring poo to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by TemiGrace77(f): 4:11am On Jan 17, 2017

Bring it down[/quote]
I am not the type that lash out judgement anyhow on any issue, but in a nutshell, Seun as a media practitioner is just practising his journalistic skills by putting 2 communication theories into practise, namely AGENDA SETTING THEORY & GATE-KEEPING THEORY.
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by segebase(m): 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
they r Lotta schemes out there.....y trying to bring down MMM
Re: Seun, This Is Not Fair At All. by rekeson: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Those telling you to quit MMM have no solution to ur financial problems, they can't give u a job, they can't provide you accommodation, and they don't care if u live or die.

U can chose to listen to them and die in penury, or come onboard so that mmm can rob Peter to pay u, and rob u to pay somebody else. In the end money will circulate round we participants...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investment Scheme That Pays Better And Faster ,DONATION HUB. / be wise!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.