Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi (937 Views)

Vladimir Putin Of Russia Tasks Africans On Unity, Praises Late Gaddafi / 11 Unforgettable Dates About Late Zimbabwe’s President, Robert Mugabe / 16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by apogeez(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
I just spotted this on a facebook page and it got me confuse about Gaddafi because what I heard about him was total different from this

AFRICANS AND THEIR MYOPIC MINDS

Muamar Gaddafi's Prophecies:
"I will not go into exile to any foreign country. I was born here in Libya, and I will die here. This country was a dessert, and I turned it into a forest, where everything can grow.

No one Love this land more more than its citizens. If Europe and America tells you that they love you, be careful. They love the wealth of your land. The oil and not the people. They are helping you to fight against me but, it will be more wise for you to fight against them because they are fighting against your future and progress.

My message to you the people of Libya is, they are helping you to kill me but you will pay the price because you will suffer. And my message to you America and Europe is, you will kill me, but be ready to fight a never ending TERRORISM.

Before you realise your ignorance, terrorists will be hitting you at your doorstep."

GADDAFI only erred in my opinion when he once told the Nigerian and British governments to divide Nigeria into two, so that the Hausa/Fulani (Moslems), Yoruba (Christians) and Biafrans/Igbo, can live as neighbouring countries.

It's good we look at these 16 REAL REASONS WHY COL. GADDAFI WAS KILLED:
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.

2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens are at a 0% interest by law.

3. Home is considered a human right in Libya. Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home.

4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinars (US$50,000) from the government to buy their first apartment.

5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi, only 25% of Libyans were literates. Today, the figure stands at 83%.

6. Libyans taking up farming as a career, they received farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.

7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they needed in Libya, the government funded them to go abroad for it.

8. In Gaddafi's Libya, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.

9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.

10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.

11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.

12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

13. A mother who gave birth to a child under Gaddafi, received US $5,000 as child benefit upfront.

14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15 Cents.

15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree.

16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River Project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship", I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have!!

Cc lalasticlala

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by jubor(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gaddaffi was a legend, a true African king who scared the west, he'll never be forgotten.
I just wish Nigeria was blessed with such men of dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by vitalisdiho(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
An eximious man...I respect your missive messages and valediction my ex-president

1 Like

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by megafox: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
He was murdered through the instrumentality of conspiracy theory. They Made his people see his weakness with a heinous promise to better them... all turned apart after he was killed.

1 Like

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by DozieInc(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Gaddaffi was an exemplary leader, there is so many qualities I like about him, and Libya prospered in under him.
Libya can never be the same, There was a country.

2 Likes

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by Bari22: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Libyans will forever regret the killing of their own leader by their hands just because of fvcking democracy, now see your lives.

3 Likes

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
I hope Libyans can now see how much America love them??

There Was A Country..

4 Likes

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by allfriends(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Never in d history of man kind will such man live again..
Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by OKUCHI11(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2017
thank you OP . the sole aim of modernization theory is to subjugate blacks
Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by OKUCHI11(m): 12:03am On Jan 17, 2017
thank you OP . the sole aim of modernization theory is to subjugate AFRICA
Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by hothead(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2017
TRUMP says AMERICA made a mistake for killing GADDAFFI. Watch the short interview [url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_8WiScUUw [/url]
Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by franklynsunny(m): 1:44am On Jan 17, 2017
I niva knew gadaffi was reli dis gud after his rape cases and all in his country

Nigeria don't ve 1% of wat he did to di country and our leaders are still alive milking us dry here

He use d oil money well dere

Libya will regret dis o

Usa blackmail him on d media n brainwash all his people

I niva knew d country was enjoyin all dis benefits

Human being can niva b satisfy

People r dyin in Nig here due to hardship frm our leaders n dey r aliv wasting our money

Since d day I heard dat Buhari gave Clinton USD500m for campaign during recession here

I no we are Bleep'ed by USA n we will suffer
Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Yes, Ghadaffi was that great and the reason he was ousted and killed by the US backed rebels was:

1 He was pushing for a Africa own bank reserve instead of flourishing the US economy using their Federal reserve.

2. He intended selling oil in gold instead of the US dollar currency. And this was the same reason Saddam Hussein was framed and killed.

Ghadaffi was a true hero.

You a communist or terrorist if try to stop the almighty US dollar in world economics because that's the true source of the United State world power, Not their military because Russia is a rival but their economical power.

3 Likes

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by juman(m): 5:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Gaddafi was a dictator.

The country belong to every citizen of that country.

That was why the people of that country stood up against him.

1 Like

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by coolzeal(m): 5:44am On Jan 17, 2017
You don't know what you have until it's gone..

1 Like

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2017
juman:
Gaddafi was a dictator.

The country belong to every citizen of that country.

That was why the people of that country stood up against him.
Another one
Are you high on ewedu leaf?
Arabs needs Military or Kings
That's Arabs for you

1 Like

Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by juman(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2017
seunny4lif:

Another one
Are you high on ewedu leaf?
Arabs needs Military or Kings
That's Arabs for you

Are arabs not human beings like other people?

All human beings need freedom.
Re: Can All This Listed Be True About Late Gaddafi by seunny4lif(m): 6:59am On Jan 17, 2017
juman:

Are arabs not human beings like other people?

All human beings need freedom.

Bro Arabs have thier freedom
Their freedom is always there
I stay with them for more than 5 years
Their mind is diff from Blacks and white people

(1) (Reply)

Biography|history Of Nigerian Singer Reekado Banks / List Of Countries Without Any Rivers / Keke Napep Launched In Liverpool, England (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.