Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Frc Pays - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Frc Pays (6197 Views)

Derivative Investment That Pays 2%(min) Weekly Plus Other Bonuses / Crazy App That Pays For Answering & Creating A Question / Fraud alert::fund Reserve Circuit FRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2017
cwemsy:

scammer like you.You came to hit and run.frc caught you.They are still paying..When you default rules you wont be paid..onye igbo

Thank God people are getting wiser everyday.

fund reserve circuit = 419

It will soon go the way of GHW, GIVERS FORUM, GIVE TO HELP, DOUBLE CASH, DAILY PAY etc
Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2017
realpoacher:

Why are you the only testifying here after all the people you sent mail to?... Are you saying that no one has done the program to be able to testify too?

Pls help me ask himooo. He is the only one testifying cos he is busy defrauding people.

Fund reserve circuit =419

Run away from them.
Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 10:44am On Mar 25, 2017
cwemsy:
Mission accomplished.. 1 Million made successfully within 10days via frc program here in Nigeria ...yes you heard me here in naija soil..join now that its still free

A medical doctor in onitsha anambra state defrauding people. You people are the ones giving igbos bad name.

I know alot of people you have deceived but I promise you with time you game will be up
Re: Frc Pays by davidluv(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
kingdavidcity@gmail.com
Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Trueigbo:

A medical doctor in onitsha anambra state defrauding people. You people are the ones giving igbos bad name.

I know alot of people you have deceived but I promise you with time you game will be up
take your pains to frc and stop making fool of Yourself..frc paid me and i still testify they pay..If u broke their rules go and complain to them and leave my wall...I cant remember having a deal with u..cant u see how ingenuine u are mr scammer.u wan hit and run..sorry i trust frc admins their rules are strict.
Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
this testimony came today.not from me but from a participant of frc.

Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
3months still paying..nothing can stop frc except oluwa himself

Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
adi ekpudo afo ime aka..am not the one testifying by d screen shot..ppl do things codedly now.only wen not paid u go hear their voices.they wont tell u the onces they were paid.
Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
cwemsy:
adi ekpudo afo ime aka..am not the one testifying by d screen shot..ppl do things codedly now.only wen not paid u go hear their voices.they wont tell u the onces they were paid.

Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
cwemsy:
take your pains to frc and stop making fool of Yourself..frc paid me and i still testify they pay..If u broke their rules go and complain to them and leave my wall...I cant remember having a deal with u..cant u see how ingenuine u are mr scammer.u wan hit and run..sorry i trust frc admins their rules are strict.

How am I a scammer? I am trying to save people from fraudsters like you. Are you not a doctor in onitsha? Onwer of frc? You started the scheme after u opened a thread for script. Your so called admins are busy matching new participants to you.. I have been able to save some fron your antics.

I can not be aa scanmer by telling people the truth. I have not asked anybiody for phone number or email address but you are busy promoting your scheme to scam people.
Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
frc is real fraud. look at the two pictures and the time on them. i registered today at different times and i was merged to pay one person. that is how they merge people to pay their cronies. they have another one Rita Orji.

people beware

1 Share

Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
i just did another registration and i was merged with the same person. see again the time on my computer .......FRC is fraud. they merge people to their own relatives accounts. you only see uchechi esther, rita orji and another 2 accounts.

Re: Frc Pays by borntosuccess(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2017
Tony818:
fundsupport.org pays They are new that is why the pay fast
when was it launched?
Re: Frc Pays by Tbusted(m): 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
tbustedlakazino@gmail.com
Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Trueigbo:
i just did another registration and i was merged with the same person. see again the time on my computer .......FRC is fraud. they merge people to their own relatives accounts. you only see uchechi esther, rita orji and another 2 accounts.

Its a pity you think there are no engineers to edit your fake numbers and re establish the true person to receive fund.You are fake in nature and thats why frc will keep waxing strong.am a participant and am a witness to their progress
Re: Frc Pays by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Trueigbo:

How am I a scammer? I am trying to save people from fraudsters like you. Are you not a doctor in onitsha? Onwer of frc? You started the scheme after u opened a thread for script. Your so called admins are busy matching new participants to you.. I have been able to save some fron your antics.

I can not be aa scanmer by telling people the truth. I have not asked anybiody for phone number or email address but you are busy promoting your scheme to scam people.
You are the real scammer from all indications.If frc aint real they wouldn't have lasted 3months now still paying..Is it not obvious you are stil confused and crying over your own mistakes.And you think am the owner of frc...May i have such a true paying site ..atleast of all my works and scripts i have sold so far. frc is still the best and I still patronize the owners that bought it from me online..I can sell to you too cos Its free..you dont even know who is who..what a pity.I told u its obviously clear..you are a scammer looking for who to devour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frc Pays by Bobby95(m): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2017
neboyermv@gmail.com
Re: Frc Pays by microjobpays: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2017
microjobpays:

Ogechi Emeka I do not know you in person but I see your name being enlisted in the world's cyber crime database...continue
Re: Frc Pays by Trueigbo: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2017
microjobpays:

freely received...freely given..free gift of nature...

pls download this file to your laptop or pc.. Install and run it....

drop your testimony anytime...Don't ask me what is the content cos its free gift...thanks..cwems medics

click download link below

http://www.4shared.com/file/BGqt6nb0ba/flipbook-wordpress-plugin.html

@microjobpays ..dont link innocent people to your crime. Your post above confirmed your are a medical doctor in onitsha and the same person as Cwemsy...........CWEMS MEDICS
Re: Frc Pays by microjobpays: 6:56am On Apr 03, 2017
Trueigbo:

@microjobpays ..dont link innocent people to your crime. Your post above confirmed your are a medical doctor in onitsha and the same person as Cwemsy...........CWEMS MEDICS
you see how u go on mixing characters...a genuine person is genuine.Cwemsy has been genuine on nairaland platform and we patronize him/her wella.
Now you see how confused you are and have always been.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business: How Mdas Are Frustrating Investors / Learn To Trade Forex Thread / The Best Stock Broking Firms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.