Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Shade Adu’s ‘son’ Celebrates ‘her’ Mum’s 58th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Adu’s ‘son’ Celebrates ‘her’ Mum’s 58th Birthday (655 Views)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) / Terry G's Son Celebrates Chelsea's Goal Against Arsenal In Europa League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shade Adu’s ‘son’ Celebrates ‘her’ Mum’s 58th Birthday by omoashy: 3:39am On Jan 17, 2017
How does one refer to a ‘transitioned’ female to male?

Mickailia Ila Adu, daughter of legendary songstress, Sade Adu, who transgendered from woman to man decided celebrating his mother on January 16 when she clocked 58 years.

Sharing a photo of ‘himself’ and ‘his’ mom, ‘he’ wrote:

"To my Queen. Words cannot describe how lucky I am to have you in my life and call you Mumma, you are my whole world and I love you with all my heart, thank you for being you, the most beautiful person inside and out, happy birthday Mumma Shard
#mummashard #happybirthday #tinyone #iloveyou #birthdaygyal #yaaaass " (sic)

Adu Mickailia Adu-Morgan, used to be a daughter to Nigerian-British singer, Sade Adu. Now, the 20-year-old has fully transitioned into a male.
Born of the famous multi-Grammy award winning mum and Jamaican-American music producer, Bob Morgan, Ila never hid her lesbian stance, neither did she hide the urge to for a sex change in all her social media posts.
Anyways, Happy Birthday, Shade Adu!
https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/shade-adus-son-celebrates-her-mums-58th.html

Re: Shade Adu’s ‘son’ Celebrates ‘her’ Mum’s 58th Birthday by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Advises Nigerian Girls...read It Here!! / Partaking Having Fun In Jamaica With Friends At Bob Marley Museum (pics & Vid) / Funke Akindele Into Dancing Competition With Her Family & Hairstylist (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.