Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male (74428 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Sade Adu Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Tundemuttee: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sade’s transgender son has shared a heartfelt message of thanks to the soul singer, as he completes his transition from female to male. Izaak Theo Adu, born Mickailia ‘Ila’ Adu, has spent the past six months in recovery after undergoing phalloplasty surgery, the reconstructive procedure typically undergone by transgender and non-binary people. After returning home to his family, Izaak shared a sweet photo of himself hugging Sade, 60, along with a message praising the iconic singer for her unwavering support. In the Instagram post, Izaak wrote: ‘It’s been a long hard road but We did it!! We are coming home!!!! ‘Thank you for staying by my side these past 6 months Mumma. Thank you for fighting with me to complete the man I am. ‘Thank you for your encouragement when things are hard, for the love you give me. The purest heart. I love you so much. Queen of queens ♥️ #mumma #lioness #queen#iloveyou.’ Izaak is Sade’s only child from her former relationship with reggae music producer Bob Morgan. In 2016, Izaak came out as transgender to coincide with National Coming Out Day.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/09/26/sades-son-praises-support-completes-transition-woman-man-emotional-message-10811672/?ito=cbshare

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/sade-adus-son-hails-her-as-he-finally-complete-hit-transition-to-female.html

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Tundemuttee: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nawa ooo this world is ending ooo

130 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by NobleAngell(f): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lord have mercy on me by giving me very very normal children. I didn't give my parents headache.

475 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
There is more to being a man than just having a penis.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by drips8(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is just weird

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
He and she has tasted both worlds. He has been bleeped before, he knows what it feels like, he will start bleeping females now and he will still know what it feels like.

Na wa for this world sha

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by jnoz23(m): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
NobleAngell:
Lord have mercy on me by giving me very very normal children. I didn't give my parents headache.

You can say that again

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MayStudios: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is serious o

7 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by baby124: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Female to male you mean?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by VillageHead: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
And Jesus wept!

@OP,

Is the title not contradictory?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Orisirisi something......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Angelawhite(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
cool
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Madness. And the mother was not woman enough to reject this rubbish.

This is the type we don't want identifying as Nigerian. The western world can claim and keep him/her/it.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by godofuck231: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ain't no chaiynge he's still a p#ssy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by doitforyou(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Or men, transgender has nothing to do with sexuality.
kestolove95:
So e go dey Bleep woman abi wetin?

4 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by olisaEze(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bobrisky brothers and sisters them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Myhusband(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
insanity at its peak

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Enemyofpeace: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Where them get the breasts and pussy dey them fix there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by DonTattaglia: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm, madness..Some people sha na wa... They do what the devil himself cannot even think of doing!

10 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by africandollar: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
We sons and daughters of Ikere in Ekiti State of Nigeria hereby collectively disown Sade and her son. This is an abomination in our culture and we would not tolerate such being associated with our heritage.

Thank you.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by oogbiko(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Whatever makes him sleep well at night

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Latifat1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82589747:
Orisirisi something......
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by sammyj: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
ok
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by oloriLFC(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dear God, my sons are in your hands oo. Do not let them or one of them think of becoming a transgender o. Abi which kain thing be this? undecided

45 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Sonnobax15(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
The devil has been dethroned+money missed road...

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by money121(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Endtime pikin tongue tongue with endtime mummy

5 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Latifat1(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
and someone will la this one thinking he's strafing woman cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) / Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.