Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" (20441 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids / Annie Idibia Prays To God, “let Me &tuface Die Same Day Together’ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by joxxy01(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Fine qirl
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Kunlexxxx(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
Which one be die together again!

I just hate this death of a thing

Don't just want to believe that someday, I won't be able to have Goldberg and Cat-fish with a good waist to exhaust it on.

Really hurts
Repent, Jesus is coming. Lol
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by drskyfly007(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
I pray your union last. But love is a funny thing.

One minute you want to die for that person the next minute that same person betray your love......and the next minute you find yourself wondering "was he/she really in love with me?"

I truly believe all human relationships are conditional and only God's love is unconditional. The only thing that comes close to unconditional love on this planet is the love between child and parent. And not all some are conditional as well.........you hear some parents saying, "you are a disappointment" you did this or that am disowning you."

All I am saying Madam Idibia is don't drown in the sea of love so deep that when the storm comes you ain't able to get out alive.

words of wisdom!
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wow! That's just too much.
I don't like that prayer at all.
Me and my intending husband we will grow very old together but I will go meet Baba God first. grin..lol then he follows suit after a while..
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by bencarson007(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nixiepie:
This one is obviously drunk in luv,mumu loff
. That's why you are still not married at your age and all ur relationships are useless. Why hate on ur fellow woman. Do you think marriage is easy...
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by bencarson007(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
NegeduGrace:
hmmm..so emotional I couldn't cry
. @NegeduGrace...u are a true daughter of ur father and ur mama born u well. Not like some every-saturday-ashoebi-wearing girls here. Instead of some stupid girls to learn from her,they came her saying rubbish. If u really love someone,no matter the age,u won't want to let them go. I swear sincerly,I almost cried looking at those two pictures. Those bashing Annie don't know what love is. ..#MoreGraceToYou and may a good man find you as a good thing #RespectsSister
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Nixiepie(f): 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. That's why you are still not married at your age and all ur relationships are useless. Why hate on ur fellow woman. Do you think marriage is easy...
who is this bitter soul Do u knw me frm Adam before ,how do knw I'm unmarried or u just want to showcase ur foolishness, I take satan beg u never quote me again
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by habsydiamond(m): 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
She dey fear say if she first die Tuface go still dey born pikin dey go. Which go come bad pass when she dey alive.
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by NegeduGrace(f): 5:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
bencarson007:
. @NegeduGrace...u are a true daughter of ur father and ur mama born u well. Not like some every-saturday-ashoebi-wearing girls here. Instead of some stupid girls to learn from her,they came her saying rubbish. If u really love someone,no matter the age,u won't want to let them go. I swear sincerly,I almost cried looking at those two pictures. Those bashing Annie don't know what love is. ..#MoreGraceToYou and may a good man find you as a good thing #RespectsSister
thank you so much..i really appreciate your words of compliment..
Re: Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" by Unique23(f): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eyhaa

Top Highest Paid Actresses In Nollywood? / VIDEO: D’banj Gives “believe In Yourself” Speech At Tedxwbg Event / Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me