Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me (20437 Views)

Alake Oluyole 77th Birthday: Omotunde Adebowale-David Celebrates Her Mother / "Una Go Kill Me First" Tobi When Asked To Take A Picture With Cee-C (Vid) / Afolabi Kazeem: "Davido Is Trying To Kill Me After Absconding With My N60M" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Kingpunter: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Founder of Dream Catchers Seyi Oluyole Begs Fans To Keep Watch Of Her Husband after he attempted to Kill her

The Screenwriter and choreographer had earlier stated that her husband was trying to kill her and she has now beg the female ones out there to be extremely careful.

Seyi Oluyole who currently has nine foster children took to her Twitter handle to plead to ladies as she noted that he might be on their DM with an account she does not know as he has deleted all the ones she knows.

She added by her fans should stay awake as it's good to be true

https://www./2019/10/stay-woke-founder-of-dream-catchers-seyi-oluyole-beg-ladies-to-be-wary-of-her-husband.html

My husband tried to kill me on 8th of July 2019.

Locked me up for the day and seized my phones.

I am just starting to process this detail.

And I am having serious anxiety.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SunkitYole/status/1188057445823864833

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by philip0906(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Story everywhere

Lamentations chapter 2 everywhere

Gnashing of teeth everywhere

"Please don't call me to tell me there are two sides to a story"...So we should ONLY listen & believe your story, Ngwanu!

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Jestin: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Marriage is not a do or die affairs. If it doesn’t work out, jejely divorce than loose ur life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by SavageResponse(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
How does locking a person up equate to attempted murder?

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by darthv: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Any story from Twitter dey always fear me

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by qkimnhfhfer: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked shocked wicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by odjfbhyty: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
that man

must be wicked and wating she do him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Rosella1: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
tongue
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by 1kbusiness: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
Okay.

I hear there are 2 sides to a story.
So let's just not take sides yet before the Media Judge and Jury will find the man guilty.

Remember you get your logo to look like these for 1k only.

Just send us a picture of your logo to get started.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by PureGoldh(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dx wOrld seff undecided
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Nanagom: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked at least she still has sense to leave
She wasn’t fully dickmatized

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by trendymarseey(f): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
hmmmmm
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by nick50(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Feminists
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by royalads: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Funny enough we see all these signs before marriage and we ignore them thinking the person will change..

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by johnkay1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Trending things on her agenda

Looking at her you will know that truly she's a dream catcher

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Men why? but who knows the real truth... anything could have really happened

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by iswallker(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
if na me I for just lock you for toilet thruway key... undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by ogashman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
So locking u up and siezing ur phone now amounts to attempted murder?

Though I'm not in support of such harassment.....but call it what it is. Don't exegerate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kingpunter:
Founder of Dream Catchers Seyi Oluyole Begs Fans To Keep Watch Of Her Husband after he attempted to Kill her

The Screenwriter and choreographer had earlier stated that her husband was trying to kill her and she has now beg the female ones out there to be extremely careful.

Seyi Oluyole who currently has nine foster children took to her Twitter handle to plead to ladies as she noted that he might be on their DM with an account she does not know as he has deleted all the ones she knows.

She added by her fans should stay awake as it's good to be true

https://www./2019/10/stay-woke-founder-of-dream-catchers-seyi-oluyole-beg-ladies-to-be-wary-of-her-husband.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/SunkitYole/status/1188057445823864833
...has...begged...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by daddytime(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ah ah... I Sabi this babe...we still met at an event in Abuja last month where she and her orphaned kiddy dance group won #1m.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by happney65: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
story..so social media is the new police?Go report his ass at the police station if true and have him locked up..

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Maldini213: 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
In afonja land

Every body na pastor

,,,,,,, Ok ooooh

It is well
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by chinchonglee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Saintmary(f): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
God save us
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by miteolu(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nine children wetin?
Re: Seyi Oluyole Of DreamCatchers: My Husband Tried To Kill Me by Kendumazy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh, Kenneth Okonkwo Honoured At Nollywood New Yam Festival (photo) / Kunle Afolayan Explains To Mark Zuckerberg Challenges Faced By Nollywood (video) / Malaika Becomes Tecno Mobile Ambassador (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.