Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake (28301 Views)

Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:
Op and we're supposed to imagine all these because we're studying Arabic or further maths?
Help us with pictures na

Trying to look for the right pictures. Updated some.
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
adami48:
U e should have atlist attached some pictures to it

Done
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Ahmeduana(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2017
ALL THESE BECAUSE YOU ARE SEEKING FOR EMPLOYMENT?
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39am On Jan 17, 2017
just shake normal abegi...
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by pennywys(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2017
ddippset:
Girls can form for handshake ehn. Even in church some of them do it. Especially those small small girls below 23. Those who are Catholics know the time when we make the sign of peace. Some stupiid girls would just give you two and half fingers. Even in church!
na so I d see ham bro, most of my fellow choristers will not even turn back, Dem just d greet their fellow babe 4 front. Me I no do like say I care too.
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by espn(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Standardcosting:
We are getting inundated with all these 'recruiter wants this and don't want that'..
Its just a pity we didn't come when companies 'beg' graduates with jobs, we arrived a bit late. I wish I had schooled in the 60's.
lol I swear it's complete nonsense..How does shaking hands correlates with the job you want to offer.. Some recruiters are just damn dumb..
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by ruggedtimi(m): 8:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Lol..is it for freemason recruitment ?

1 Like

Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
ychris:
To the 0P that wrote this.

small time now u'll tell us how to silently fart during interview.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why the teeth?
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
nmreports:

Why the teeth?
Teach us how to fart during interview please embarassed
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
Teach us how to fart during interview please embarassed
This chic again
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

This chic again
Do I know you
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
Do I know you
So knowing me is the license to quoting you?
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

So knowing me is the license to quoting you?
Yes of course
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
Yes of course
See you.

Why are you hating on me? #HateU2
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

See you.

Why are you hating on me?
slytubadth
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
slytubadth
Hehe. You need lecture on how to fart during interview, contact TheSlyone.
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by tonyflash43(m): 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hehe. You need lecture on how to fart during interview, contact TheSlyone.
leave me alone sir. It's 2017
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
leave me alone sir. It's 2017
You wey dirty talks full your mouth, you dey pretend.

If I may, What are your new year resolutions
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You wey dirty talks full your mouth, you dey pretend.

If I may, What are your new year resolutions
ask www.google.com undecided
I know you miss me but its okay if you won't admit it.
Just don't disturb me this new year and don't derail this beautiful thread please angry

1 Like

Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
ask www.google.com undecided
I know you miss me but its okay if you won't admit it.
Just don't disturb me this new year and don't derail this beautiful thread please angry
Let's pot to Romanceland ASAP
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Airoflaw(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Standardcosting:
We are getting inundated with all these 'recruiter wants this and don't want that'..
Its just a pity we didn't come when companies 'beg' graduates with jobs, we arrived a bit late. I wish I had schooled in the 60's.
what will be will be
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by slytubadth(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
slytubadth
Are you okay?
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
slytubadth:

Are you okay?
stop trolling me with two different accounts!!!
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by slytubadth(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
stop trolling me with two different accounts!!!

Please just grow up.. This is 2017 and I don't av time for bullshit talk like this!
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
slytubadth:

Please just grow up.. This is 2017 and I don't av time for bullshit talk like this!
Shut up and stop mentioning!
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by slytubadth(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
Shut up and stop mentioning!
please stop spamming my mentions. This is 2017 I don't want any issue with nobody.. Please be warned!!!
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
slytubadth:
please stop spamming my mentions. This is 2017 I don't want any issue with nobody.. Please be warned!!!
theslyone2
This is him smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp / Thank GOD, I Made It / Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.