Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake (28306 Views)

Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Yea. You should stop replying his mentions

Chief, and Hateu2, why are you guys derailing? Dont really appreciate such. Get each other's whatsapp.
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 6:30am On Jan 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You don't have to give yourself headache over a thread that has hit a front page already

Chief, you would agree with me that you were derailing the thread whether its on FP or not.
Simply take correction and move on.
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ahmeduana:
ALL THESE BECAUSE YOU ARE SEEKING FOR EMPLOYMENT?

We all just need to be ready to be at our best during job interviews.
Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by nmreports: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2017
Urgent Vacancy To Close 6pm Today

Sorry this is coming late.

I urgently need to recruit a young man to execute a couple of functions in my organization.

Qualities i am looking for include:

> Attention to details
> Diligence
> Strong work ethic
> Advanced microsoft package skills
> Good communication skill
> Good presentation skill
> Quality people skill

Responsibilities will cut across areas like Logistics, Project Execution and Admin duties.
If you are such a person or you know such applicant, kindly forward CVs to seun.omotoso@meaircon.com
Deadline is 6pm today as interview comes up tomorrow.

Best regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2017
im very confuse right now and I need someone to put me tru.
I'm a fresh graduate with no work experience and I always read online that when you are being asked "tell me about yourself * you should make sure you talk about your past job experience and achievement.

my question. is, how should a novice like me answer "tell me about yourself question?. the only experience I have is teaching and that was during the course of my service year.

pls reply me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy At Environmental Ethics And Safety Corp / Nigerian Navy (direct Short Service Commission (dssc) 18 Officers) / Where Do You Work And What's Your Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.