Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,840 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (37571 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by unitysheart(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by MakCoby(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Nigerians over criticize as if they dont have skeletons in their closets.

LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE.

My Thought Exactly...Bunch OF Hypocrites
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by fatherAbraam(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
And how's that a "BREAKING NEWS"
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by mamuzoOMAH(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
so they didn't arrest and charge her to court for lesbianism, is now the guy that uploaded it. but wait, isn't she in suppose to be in jail for the next 14 years. I no understand this country again o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by doctokwus: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
So lesbianism and gayism now officially approved by the state. No wonder the boldness they use in carrying out their craft these days. Which is worse,gayness or blackmail.The govt says its d latter.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
feldido:
Why not for Lesbianism? angry
angry i wonder y...if na me b d man walai i no go gree
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by CXLVII: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
One of World Mavels

How a matured cucumber could sink into this babe is inexplicable considering he stature.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by OgaInnocent(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Its unfortunate the deed is done already. Enough of the criticism. She must have suffered the psychological trauma that came as a consequence of her choice. Its pity! Chidinma go and sin no more. Let he without sin cast the first stone.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by ddippset(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
What's the difference between cucumber and vaseline?
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by supplyquick: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Women ehnnn . A yam not understanding o

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by supplyquick: 8:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Women ehnnn

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by curvilicious: 8:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Abeg who get d video?
Be kind enuf to share
No evidence? I no go biliv so share wt me
Una do well kiss
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by oyetpel(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
She should be the one charged to court for acting lesbianism, when there is law against. Why arrest the blackmailer?

Which way Nigeria??
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by googlepikins: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
dotman4real007:

yes they deserve to be in kirikiri but you know you need evidence against them, or catch them in the act. Since you cant provide any evidence to prove that they are gay they are free. But miss cucumber is a confirmed lesbian and we all have videos to show as evidence.
just read what you wrote. What did you say when derele kissed Charley boy on camera.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Nigerians over criticize as if they dont have skeletons in their closets.

LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE.

shut up...not everyone hav skeletons in their closet...according to the law she deserve jail time period
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by oyetpel(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2017
OgaInnocent:
Its unfortunate the deed is done already. Enough of the criticism. She must have suffered the psychological trauma that came as a consequence of her choice. Its pity! Chidinma go and sin no more. Let he without sin cast the first stone.
Nothing like casting stone, there is a law against the act in Nigeria, and we all saw the video.

If you say "let he without sin cast the first stone", then there should be nobody in prison.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by oscaruzie(m): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Adonis3:

I'm still trying to fathom why they ain't saying anything about the lesbianism case

I certainly can verify that Bobrisky is gay... I've had an encounter with him

But it's still not a concrete evidence... No one has caught him in the act

Oh yeah.. We all have skeletons

But a crime is a crime

And the law gives provisions to prosecute anyone caught

Thank you

#Adonis3HasSpoken

see as you just follow many many galz 4 nairaland...
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Hhmmm!...Cucumber go scarce for market toaday o!
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by dotman4real007(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
just read what you wrote. What did you say when derele kissed Charley boy on camera.
Good then you can take the picture to the police station and make a case against charley boy and derele. Goodluck!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2017
After that they will arraign her for Lesbianism and sentence her to 14 years? undecided

Bites my cucumber wink

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by googlepikins: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2017
dotman4real007:

Good then you can take the picture to the police station and make a case against charley boy and derele. Goodluck!!
I don't have to do their job for them. They've seen it so why are they not doing something about it
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Adonis3: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
oscaruzie:

see as you just follow many many galz 4 nairaland...

Lol.. Wetin mans go do na grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Omalichajoe: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2017
This gal should close this case and let it die and be forgotten.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by SalomonKane: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
So she's being called to testify and not being prosecuted to face trial for engaging in lesbianism, something that is against the law in Nigeria.

If Chidinma was a guy who was caught on camera sticking his dick in another man's anus, she would have been arrested and even beating black and blue by a mob.

I wonder when the law became sympathetic to women, or isn't a crime no longer a crime in Nigeria, or is the law now gender sensitive?

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by doskie(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
nmreports:
Hi lawyers,

Please what happens when they are both guilty? What will most probably be the stance of the law.

Her, for partaking in sexual immorality and lesbianism which is against Nigerian law.

The man, for blackmailing which is a criminal offense.
let me site the case of sir obunikem jr. In 1993, where the plaintiff peeped at night through the accused window and caught him in the act with his wife.
The jury ruled that... What was he doing there. They jailed him for trespass for 23 years with hard labour. And the wife was subjected to public humiliation and even stripped off her wedding ring.
So according to criminal law section 12, subsection 22, penal code, the book of jeremiah precisely. The man who collected cucumbers money will bag a 45 years jail term in kirikiri maximum penitentiary, while cucumber will wait till the government sues her, if that happens, she will bag a 14 years jail term where she will be mandated to grow a whole plantation of cucumbers, sugarcane, yam, and even plantain, she will also be required to raise fresh fish, snails, rabbit, goats and of course Guinea fowl. she will grow these foods without tasting anything from them. Believe me at your peril.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by dotman4real007(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
googlepikins:
I don't have to do their job for them. They've seen it so why are they not doing something about it
That is why we are where we are today, we depend on this useless government to do the right thing but they always dissapoint us. Useless police force!!! Bad government!!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 17, 2017
The guy that released that video is stupid
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Chrisharry(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2017
My kondo don stand up. Why cucumber when proper kondo dey here tanda gidigba like carrot wey don ripe?
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by opius: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2017
She no get shame

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by baeboo: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
bibiking7:

She should be arraigned for illegal parking instead. Parking the wrong car in the wrong place. grin. Why put fruit where meat is suppose to be. grin. I just like this geh.

One okeke use cucumber, the other one went to insult chiweta agu.

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by HqBoss: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
make sense, she should collect money for damages aswell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.