Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye (37570 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by modaink333: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
The judge sits and begin

This is a foking case.....ife a wu ikpe a rama ra

and we want the focker and the fockee to step foward.....anyi choro onye a ra ra ra ya na onye ra ra pputa

who is the father forker and the mother focker?.....ole nna onye a ra ra ara ya na nne onye ha ra ra ra

come out and tell us how this bleeping case was bleeped.....puta ka e gwa any otu ha si ra ikppe ara ma ra

because this bleeping case has been bleeped beyond focknable reasons..... Maka na ikpe aram-ara ha ra go ya rapia ya rapia

are you the father focker?......owu gi wa bu nna onye ha ra ra ihia?

Are you also the mother focker?......owu giwa wu kwa nne onye ha rara ihia?

How did you allow your bleeping children to Bleep all this fockable?......ole otu unu siri hapu umu a ka rapi ihia ha ra ra

now that we have understand the bleeping case.......ugbua anyi siri mara otu ikpe ha rama ra si ga,

let the court fockingly rise.....ole ikpppa, were amamihie bilie

Bleep all of you....ragbuo onwe unu

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by newyorks(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Nigerians over criticize as if they dont have skeletons in their closets.

LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE.

she's a public figure and such act doesn't promote the what she represents/ moral stardands.stop being pitful...
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Gfish: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Crazy country.....this girl should first be in prison for violating our homosexual laws not trying blackmailers. for all we know those guys put the evidence for us to put her in a red jacket....she cant be trying people for extortion when her crime gave idea to theirs.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
all dem bobrisky, denrele et al should be in kirikiri

have you caught bobrisky or denrele committing lesbianism? What evidence do you have against them in court. chidimma case is different
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by WeRblessed(f): 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Adonis3:

I'm still trying to fathom why they ain't saying anything about the lesbianism case

I certainly can verify that Bobrisky is gay... I've had an encounter with him

But it's still not a concrete evidence... No one has caught him in the act

Oh yeah.. We all have skeletons

But a crime is a crime

And the law gives provisions to prosecute anyone caught

Thank you

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Who are you to judge whom God has given grace? If this young lady is your relative you probably wouldn't have allowed anyone vomits this okro you just vommitted. Jesus preached love and not hate and condemnation. Tomorrow you would come and tell us how you are a born again but not knowing that you are wicked. God loves you always, know that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by sammyj: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Ok i think you meant people should engaged in this act but not be caught. She should be charged for lesbianism and Cucumbalism abeg!!! cry
ScotsReferendum:
The guy who blackmailed her is a thief.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Kingsley1000(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
i stand with chidinma

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by oscaruzie(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2017
carry go...nuffin do you bros...

Adonis3:

Lol.. Wetin mans go do na grin

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Deathslater:
How can leegosi court jail someone who is not from leegosi state? Leegosi is truly a no man's land. undecided
if the act took place in lagos or maybe he resides there or where he was arrested
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by brownhawk: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by brownhawk: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
all dem bobrisky, denrele et al should be in kirikiri
theres no evidence that denrele is gay
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by onyijaypablo: 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by dtruth50: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
dotman4real007:

yes they deserve to be in kirikiri but you know you need evidence against them, or catch them in the act. Since you cant provide any evidence to prove that they are gay they are free. But miss cucumber is a confirmed lesbian and we all have videos to show as evidence.
u hv d videos not we all hv d videos pls
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Catastrophe1: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
This girl want to finish herself.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Lady cucumber
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Boyooosa(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Cucumber AGAIN!
But I think we have buried the cucumber na! Haba!

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by smart024(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2017
Is she coming to tender her cucumber in person as evidence...?

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by ReachHard: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2017
NEXT TIME , YOU WON'T TOUCH CUCUMBER AGAIN

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by seyoops4u: 11:25am On Jan 17, 2017
See The Only Country In The World That Has No Mosquitoes! We Are Not Kidding
http://cliqtips..com/2017/01/iceland-is-only-country-in-world-that.html?spref=tw
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Kdon2: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Darey207:

https://m./133527986816712?view=permalink&id=710167222486116

Abeg leave this girl alone na! Let her face her life. Stewpid hunters stop hunting her!
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Kdon2: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Gfish:
Crazy country.....this girl should first be in prison for violating our homosexual laws not trying blackmailers. for all we know those guys put the evidence for us to put her in a red jacket....she cant be trying people for extortion when her crime gave idea to theirs.

In nigeria u people just reason upside down! Crime is a crime once its a violation of any kind, why justify one for the other? Regardless they have all committed serious crime that the law needs to punish.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by fourthworld: 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
dotman4real007:

yes they deserve to be in kirikiri but you know you need evidence against them, or catch them in the act. Since you cant provide any evidence to prove that they are gay they are free. But miss cucumber is a confirmed lesbian and we all have videos to show as evidence.

Go and jail her now, you muthafucker
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by efavour: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Joephat:
I was thinking they want to arraign her for lesbianism..

Nigerians, law is for the poor but make I dance small..
I thought it's gay marriage that was outlawed? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please post that section of our law
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Sir2rexninefour(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
pinkcottoncandy:
Nigerians over criticize as if they dont have skeletons in their closets.

LEAVE THIS GIRL ALONE.

Bless You!
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by LordOfNaira: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Blackmailing is extortion by threat. It is a criminal offence.

The lady is cute.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by LordOfNaira: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Gfish:

The video is not enough evidence to try her for lesbianism. She could lie that she made the video before the anti gay law was passed or the video could truly have been made before the law was made.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Saintremmy8(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
That means de cucumber story is real, since she paid sum money 2 prevent d video been brocast 2 d society....chai
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by dotman4real007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
fourthworld:

Go and jail her now, you muthafucker
Wetin be your own? Is she your sister? Ode!!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by tonyimadu: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
My heart goes out to this young girl. she is going through hell. I wish her well. May she grow stronger and better from this experience.
Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Opynion: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
why is she not in jail already lesbianism, bribery and corruption to cover her track, and bribery to emerge winner of the contest in the first instance.

Naija and law self, if it is one poor man from Anambra state that was caught red handed, he would have been cooling off in jail already.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye by Joephat(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
efavour:
I thought it's gay marriage that was outlawed? Correct me if I'm wrong. Please post that section of our law

you mean the marriage is outlawed but the other side is in line with d Constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / ‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.