Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) (17383 Views)

I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by chie8: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
As shared by Abdullahi.....

'This boy's name is Abdulrahman,was informed he is a child from a less privileged family in Gombe. Abdulrahman was hit by one of those hit and run drivers.  After the incident, the boy was taken to federal medical center Gombe (Now FTH), unfortunately, Abdulrahman has developed a problem. He's not longer able to pass urine through the normal channel. A hole has to be perforated and a conduit attached to it for Abdulrahman to be able to pass urine.
At it stands now, the doctors are requesting for a meager sum of N40 000 for them to be able to fix Abdulrahman back. Unfortunately, Abdulrahman's family are financially handicapped and as such unable to restore the child's health.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/young-boy-develops-inability-to-urinate.html?m=1

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by frenzydilz(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
The North and bad news

5 Likes

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by zinachidi(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2017
bad news is everywhere bro.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:37am On Jan 17, 2017
May God help us all
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2017
God let your healing hand heal him

8 Likes

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by dotman4real007(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
oga oo, i for like to help but me self need help ooo, recession is not making me smile ooo!
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:39am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
The North and bad news

Please use injector cleaner

The noozles are dirty

4 Likes

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by promohouse(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Where are lions i mean liars in Govt? Oya food don come.
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
The almighty will use the doctors to perfect your recovery, insha Allah.

I always wonder how a sane person will hit a fellow human with vehicle and run. More so, hitting a child like this. Some people get mind o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
God heal him.
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Pathetic
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
felt bad for you boy
May Almighty God heal you
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
The North and bad news

Sorry, but this is not the time for jokes please.
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Drienzia: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Medical explanation Its the severe anchor of the brain that collided with the vertebrate canal, which made it to liquidate the cencor controlling the veins and small intestines. Further more, it can immunice the imeberatocos in every canal leading to the penis and testicosia.. If you are reading this, my brother, you are on your own o. Because I don't have an idea of what I'm saying cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2017
cry
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
May God send helpers to u and may He heal u perfectly.
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by TheWebbers: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
May the lord punish that driver cry
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by bush112(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
sorry kid
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by sexyjuly(f): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2017
be healed in the name of jesus.
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Smartlife(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Sometimes I ask myself if some are unfortunate. Am healthy today is by his grace... Sorry boi

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2017
hhhmmm
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Minister of health from that State should hurry and aid this innocent child

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by dee02(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2017
Heartbroken TBH cry
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by fiftynaira(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2017
So he can't piss tru his ntanta
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by mengho(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Any account details for donations, I can't go gombe woh
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by mztemmytope: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2017
so pathetic..... may almighty God heal you
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Chiebunigom: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Drienzia:
Medical explanation Its the severe anchor of the brain that collided with the vertebrate canal, which made it to liquidate the cencor controlling the veins and small intestines. Further more, it can immunice the imeberatocos in every canal leading to the penis and testicosia.. If you are reading this, my brother, you are on your own o. Because I don't have an idea of what I'm saying cheesy cheesy

You got me, hahaha.....
If you'd seen how I was so busy reading your post to learn about the cause of the ailment.
May God Almighty bring the little boy help and heal him in Jesus Name, amen!

1 Like

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017
mengho:
Any account details for donations, I can't go gombe woh

Click the above link in the OP's post....the account details are there.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
He probably might have had a stricture or 1 or 2 pathologies with the urethral, hence the insertion of the supra-pubic catheter. A urethroplasty will have to done.
Not much of a big deal
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by HtwoOw: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
You need Jesus

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Drienzia:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Shares His Experience At National Orthopaedic Hospital, Kano / After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow / Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.