Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) (17391 Views)

I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Mia Khalifa's Boob Deflates After Being Hit By A Hockey Ball / Akwa Ibom Man Hit By Brain Cancer, His Brain Exposed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
aouch! God, where are thou face?.....please heal this innocent boy
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by deeway200(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
40k? I spent close to 1m over mine, though a private hospital. I wish him speed recovery.
Re: Gombe Boy Can't Urinate After He Was Hit By Hit & Run Driver (Photos) by glossy6(f): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Drienzia:
Medical explanation Its the severe anchor of the brain that collided with the vertebrate canal, which made it to liquidate the cencor controlling the veins and small intestines. Further more, it can immunice the imeberatocos in every canal leading to the penis and testicosia.. If you are reading this, my brother, you are on your own o. Because I don't have an idea of what I'm saying cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Using His Finger In Her He Developed A Witlow / Hiv/aids Cure - How The West Deceives Nigeria – Jacob Abdulahi / Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.