Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

New Kid In The Music Industry-dope! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New Kid In The Music Industry-dope! (798 Views)

How To Handle Your Kid In Hilly Slopes / I.G.P Transmission And Transmission...the MUSIC VIDEO / "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Kid In The Music Industry-dope! by Hysaac(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2017
This guy is dope, seriously this song turns me on evrytime I listen.. Partially signed to Quaver records Dyce x drops his first single featuring Elisings ...download the song,u wnt regret it
DOWNLOAD MP3: Dyce ft Elisings – RELATE (prod. beats by ohis)

http://gistmp3.com/download-mp3-dyce-ft-elisings-relate/

Re: New Kid In The Music Industry-dope! by Hysaac(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
for those guys that said they didn't see it...here's wat to do
Re: New Kid In The Music Industry-dope! by Hysaac(m): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
for those guys that said they didn't see it...here's wat to do ...type d Dyce ft elisings on Google and pls one more tin to note..am no longer signed under Quaver

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid To Create Funny Memes And Funny Articles On Any Niche / Guys, This Is For You / AKPAN And ODUMA: When Your Bodyguards Sell You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.