Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State (22291 Views)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Married Man Paraded Unclad After He Was Caught Vandalizing A Pump In Delta. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by MxtaMichealz(m): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2017
http://thearticleng..com/2017/01/man-burnt-to-death-while-trying-to.html
[img]https://4.bp..com/-IhjrSpZPg1k/WH3Gy4hehLI/AAAAAAAAWsA/BA0OrkRou00rtu1SLdkSe67YPpIqDrlHgCLcB/s280/benue2.jpg[/img]
A man was on sunday burnt to death by angry mobs in Gbatse community, Ushongo local government area of Benue state after he was caught trying to steal water pump at the primary health care centre located in the community.
See graphics photos below.

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by darnley16(m): 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
okay o ,I will not say Anything

Anything , smh
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by darnley16(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:
undecided

I quit ,This Country should be divided,

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:

Ur from ph too? cheesy
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by darnley16(m): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ur from ph too? cheesy
yeah , finished from UST , you?

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Flexherbal(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Two wrongs....
The thief was wrong and the people were wrong, also.

Where are those politicians that are still billions of dollars!

5 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
yeah , finished from UST , you?

Hahahhaha.. I have to search what means of UST coz I tot it's University of Santo Tomas grin cheesy

Oohh okies.. cheesy

I'm not from there but I have some few friends from ph wink
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2017
If Jungle Justice Should Be A Course, My Co-patriots Will Come Out In Flying Colours

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by veekid(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017

the state of the nation is in abysmal condition but stealing ain't the way
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Standardcosting(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017
I wonder what he's gonna tell the angels.
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by tunjijones(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2017
But the thief is very heartless stealing from health care centre....

6 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by talkeverytime: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Oh!
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by MVLOX(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by CXLVII: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2017
His remains should be buried beside a pumping machine!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Asito(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
MUMU

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by RentALodge: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2017
This horrible incident has portrayed our society as malfunctioning, backward and highly bereft of human sympathy. Irrespective of our epochal exposure, we are still the same hysteric country –a land of many misplaced priorities; a country that acts before reasoning.

Because you will wonder what joy was being derived by those bystanders at the terrible scene of that gory incident. What was the joy of those taking pictures without human feeling? And what step has our government taken to bring the culprits of that dastardly attack to book? What this story tells us is that Nigeria is the same country that killed four University of Port Harcourt students. We all remember the Aluu killing, what it generated and the aftermath of it. This is the same country, where the poor become the scapegoats of (in)justice –whether biased or “jungle.”

Extrajudicial killing still occurs in the country because some people consider it to be a faster way of getting justice. For them, the process of litigation or adjudication is slow, cumbersome and bureaucratic. This thinking is fallacious. Should we then resort to the Dark Age and the Hobbesian state of nature to resolve differences?

Stakeholders in the business of judicial administration should do all they can to ensure that the integrity and due process of the law is always guaranteed.

While I condemn stealing and other social vices, it is instructive to state here that, irrespective of the excuses given by the perpetrators of jungle justice, there is no justification for anyone to either revenge a wrong or take the life of another person under extrajudicial circumstances. This is why law enforcement agents should ensure that such incidents do not occur in the future in any part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by isidiwent: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Justice in a hurry is not good.....

Any way if you are looking for admission, study kemi call ingi nearing....
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Emac34: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
CXLVII:
His remains should be buried beside a pumping machine!
gringrin
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by sundilazo(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2017
This is rubbish...endtime burning, make sch resume on d 29th make I dey go. Unique lomo
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Corrinthians(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Cave dwelling barbarians. I curse every soul who partook in this display of extreme wickedness against their fellow human.

4 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Iamwrath: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Fire nakeeed am before he burn am?
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by darnley16(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaha.. I have to search what means of UST coz I tot it's University of Santo Tomas grin cheesy

Oohh okies.. cheesy

I'm not from there but I have some few friends from ph wink
Nah not Santo Thomas, I'm Pedro btw , you?

and I don't like this thread , reply on another
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Pylony(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
let it be divide na, abi PH is now immune from jungle justice?
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Rip to the poor guy
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by darnley16(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Pylony:
let it be divide na, abi PH is now immune from jungle justice?
of recent yes , After Allu 4
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by tuna4servi(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Ole aji bo Ole,Good for him. May his soul rest in perfect hell
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by twilliamx(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
For water pump? Meanwhile dem no fit use this anger on Fulani herdsmen wet they kill them daily. For water pump. This is not jungle justice. This is just wickedness.
Re: Man Burnt To Death While Trying To Steal Water Pump In Benue State by Pylony(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
of recent yes , After Allu 4
forget, aft Allu four many cases were as well recorded and still going on, like that of the kidnappers a man and two ladie beating to pulp, who's video went viral on the internet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Raid House In Search Of Girls Abducted By Nigerian Man In Ghana.Photos / Sex Workers, Hoodlums Take Over Delta Skill Centre / Nigerian Woman Arrested In India With Drugs Concealed In Her Sandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.