Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

A Nairalander Need Volunteers For New Startup - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Nairalander Need Volunteers For New Startup (511 Views)

Startup Funds Link / Invest To Own An Equity In A Promising Tech (SaaS) Startup / Thread For New Fgn Savings Bonds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Need Volunteers For New Startup by damlax: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
HELLO MY NAME IS SODAMOLA ADEDAMOLA
I CREATED A NEW STARTUP CALLED http://workers.com.ng
but we need volunteers in all state of nigeria to collect our forms and give them back to us
please we are not a profit based group we want to just empower more artisans
and to reduce the stress of the people looking for artisans for an emergency service or work

please hit me up
the pdf form will be sent to you [please give to twenty artisans or professional you know]
you must not give it to more than 3 artisans/PROFESSIONAL of the same TYPE OF WORK

PLEASE WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH THE FORMS YOU SNAP THEM BACK TO US

OR YOU CAN SIGN UP FOR AN ARTISAN USING OUR WEBSITE
http://workers.com.ng/user/register
Re: A Nairalander Need Volunteers For New Startup by Acidosis(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
I think I have said this before, you need to review your business strategy.

Do you think anyone would be willing to download 20 pdf papers, print them, distribute, retrieve, collate, and send them back to you at their own expenses? in this economy?

If you indeed target workers, why do you want us to sign up for them? I suppose you're targeting people who can use the Internet? If your target workers can't use the Internet, then what's the point?

How long can you go with the "charity work"? Bro, you go soon tire.

Get your workers to sign up with their own fingers. If they can't type or use a phone, then they should get off your site, it is not by force. Its like creating a community where grannies and grand papas can chat. Get them registered and make them pay for every job they get on your site.

By the time 20 workers get mouth watering jobs and contracts via your site, you go tire, especially when you, the boss, have less than $1 on your AdSense account (if you use any).
Re: A Nairalander Need Volunteers For New Startup by damlax: 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Acidosis:
I think I have said this before, you need to review your business strategy.

Do you think anyone would be willing to download 20 pdf papers, print them, distribute, retrieve, collate, and send them back to you at their own expenses? in this economy?

If you indeed target workers, why do you want us to sign up for them? I suppose you're targeting people who can use the Internet? If your target workers can't use the Internet, then what's the point?

How long can you go with the "charity work"? Bro, you go soon tire.

Get your workers to sign up with their own fingers. If they can't type or use a phone, then they should get off your site, it is not by force. Its like creating a community where grannies and grand papas can chat. Get them registered and make them pay for every job they get on your site.

By the time 20 workers get mouth watering jobs and contracts via your site, you go tire, especially when you, the boss, have less than $1 on your AdSense account (if you use any).

menh i feel you

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On What MMM Should Do / Cashrealm.tk Is Paying 10k To 30k / New And Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.