Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Opinion On What MMM Should Do - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Opinion On What MMM Should Do (515 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / Opinion Poll MMM (will U PH If U Get Matched On Jan14th) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On What MMM Should Do by ruffhandu: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2017
From all indications, the monies of all those crying now are in the hands of some other participants, and the hands of MMM guiders, the likes of Chidi et al.

People encouraging others and telling how MMM is still alive are mostly guiders, who want people to bring in more money for them to chop[i/].

Since large sums of people's money are in the bank accounts of the guiders, they should salvage the scheme if they want to [i]chop[i/] more people [i]mugu
in future. I suggest the guiders pool together some funds, about 200M say, and start paying people, like 10M everyday, knowing fully well that these monies will attract 30% for them at the end of the month.

By this, news will fly round that they have started paying, and people's confidence will start rising, attracting more people, thus bringing MMM back.

What is happening now is that the guiders kept encouraging people to start PHing, while the guiders themselves are not committing anything. Only fools will fall for this.

Caution: If you are ok, and study the scheme properly, you'll know for sure that it cannot be sustained forever. It must crash one day.
So, invest in viable projects and work with your hands.

Do not wear yourself out to get rich; have the wisdom to show restraint. Proverbs 23:4
Re: My Opinion On What MMM Should Do by beckplanet: 11:56am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is on Nairaland, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because they have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and stopped relying on the forum when it comes to MMM news, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp groups where lively and current
updates on MMM are discussed. You'll be surprised at what's
happening outside. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

Be Warned!!!
Re: My Opinion On What MMM Should Do by ruffhandu: 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
beckplanet:
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is on Nairaland, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because they have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and stopped relying on the forum when it comes to MMM news, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp groups where lively and current
updates on MMM are discussed. You'll be surprised at what's
happening outside. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.

Be Warned!!!

Lol. directing them to where they'll further be brainwashed to bring more money for guiders to chop. No all Nigerians are that stewpeed you know.

(1) (Reply)

Everlasting Program Don't Miss It / Piuni Telecom Business / Finally Scammed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.