Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job (19255 Views)

No Work Experience? Here Are Tips To Help You Write A Great CV / Open Letter Of A Working Graduate To His Jobless Past / Letter Of Employment-sign Homes Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job by BiafranBushBoy: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Mediator97:
BiafranBushBoy, pls this whole issue about applying for job is just confusing.
Help me out please.
Am just a Secondarian and wish to get a private teaching job in my area.
And is a school where I know no one to help me out in any form.
The worst of it all is that I don't even know how to start all this. Am I to write application letter, get into the school and submit to the management tellin them that am looking for work or how?
The C.V, how do we go about that?
And even the cover letter.
Pls help me out because I really need to draw my map very well. Thanks.

Alright Bro. People are also in your shoes too.

I would have loved to ask you some series of questions... but I won't always be online to reply. So follow the link at the end of my post. Go to the blog.. there is someone to always reply your questions. Or I can ask you the question here and can't guarantee my next reply to you. Thanks for your consideration. smiley
Re: How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Alright Bro. People are also in your shoes too.

I would have loved to ask you some series of questions... but I won't always be online to reply. So follow the link at the end of my post. Go to the blog.. there is someone to always reply your questions. Or I can ask you the question here and can't guarantee my next reply to you. Thanks for your consideration. smiley
just ask the questions here.
Re: How To Write A Letter Of Introduction For A Job by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
BiafranBushBoy:

No Sir.

Letter of Interest is the same as Cover Letter... Statement of purpose(SOP) and other names.

Ok thanks a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Dishonest Employer / Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / 5 Signs That You Are Not Prepared For A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.