Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. (30959 Views)

A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by MrGreenMavro: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
angry angry
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by ifenes(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
If she listed him as her next of kin that's is not a bad decision. Automatically he has the right to do that. Perhaps that's what she instructed him to do when she dies. No big deal.
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Mikylopez(f): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Semper247:
Unnecessary things people pay attention to....

He married her legally, paid all her dowries and owned her.

Now he must seek permission before burying or cremating his own wife?

Africans and stupid suspicion.....
.osim "foul play"
itz not unnecessary d parents equally have the right to know what happened to their daughter.. owned her? dahs a very strong word tho sounds more like a slave and master bargain

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by justi4jesu(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Very suspicious...

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by CXLVII: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:
I don't know why Nigerians opt for burial always.

Cremation is the best way and you don't have to waste land space.

I wish to be cremated

Me no even won face judgement inside grave.

When am cremated, make I see which angel go con judge me!
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by iPrevail(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Maybe he's actually honest. Maybe she hated her family and had severed ties with em. This would have to be the only reason he'd cremate her without their knowledge. Anything out of this means he's a murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by NaWetinDey(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

I wish to be cremated

Even in most developed countries, people are still buried with their bodies deep into the ground.
However, I agree that cremation saves space, time and money and, maybe, extended agony; but we are not there yet.

More so, with all these 'waking up from death' we always hear, should it not be better not to deny stubborn spirits rights to return to their bodies if they do not like the portion allowed to them on the other side?

Just saying o

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Icecomrade: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2017
She requested to be cremated.

Matter closed.
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by megareal: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2017
They better investigate this. Probably visit the hospital to make enquiries. I know they may not get much help in a foreign land, but its better than wondering and just accepting. No man is above foul play.

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by LecciGucci: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Nice one but the point is she was cremated so soon after her death to avoid an autopsy that could reveal the cause of death if it wasn't natural.
This isn't a case of saving space they just want to know what their family member died of so sad

Wifey where av u been? kiss
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by FILEBE(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

I wish to be cremated

bro? seriously? did you not read the post where the wife's family said they didn't see the body before being cremated? The man should have at least let the family see the body before cremation. After cremation...nothing can be done again.

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by XXLDICK(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Nice one but the point is she was cremated so soon after her death to avoid an autopsy that could reveal the cause of death if it wasn't natural.

This isn't a case of saving space they just want to know what their family member died of so sad

Yes, you are right.

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2017
LecciGucci:

Wifey where av u been? kiss
Oga I dey o how are you
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by WeRblessed(f): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Sorry for your loss. But instead of raising accusing fingers on the husband for having a hand in his wife's death, why not request to see the cause of her death or better still, her medical prognosis before her death? She may have encountered some aggressive cancer/ tumor that did not even gave her time to think before it was too late. However, the husband being Nigerian should have known that we are not Westerners who just make individualistic decision when it comes to family member's death. Husband has the right to maintain his wife's wishes, but at the same time, to save himself from in-law squabble he should have made some necessary contact to the family about her death wishes, allow them time to all pay their respects, and then in their presence cremate his wife. I also think that the sudden urgency in burying his wife could be debt related. He was probably trying to avoid incurring tons of bills in the mutuary over there cuz things could be challenging overseas. Everything is money over there. Once again, sorry for your loss.
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by LecciGucci: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Oga I dey o how are you

Missed ya kiss.
How is life?
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by menwongo(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Bisjosh:
Would like to be cremated when i die

But that nigga was up to something

He should have atleast allowed the fam to pay their last respect. Nobody says he shouldnt fulfil the wife's wish to be cremated. angry undecided

Who asked you. Go and tell your family or husband.
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by kniru: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2017
i know!!!
flyca:

No, its not alright
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by babooshka: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

I wish to be cremated
u done chop so? Don't try 2 act like one burial method is superior, or dat just because whites favour dat method, therefore it's superior. D issue is clearly dat there's a hint of foul play, because once cremated, obviously autopsy can't be done. D husband was in 2 much of a hurry 2 get rid of her body, without respect 4 d family's wishes. And as 4 d so called illness 'tumor on d uterus'- it should be of d uterus, not on d uterus, and d family would av been aware of dat, cause it doesn't kill suddenly. Besides, if abroad, there was room 4 ample blood transfusions, so it's unlikely dat anemia would av killed her. D whole thing is suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
LecciGucci:

Missed ya kiss.
How is life?

Aww more blessings thanks right back at you everything is great thanks and for you? Can we please not derail this sad thread
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by kniru: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
i know!!! soldier ant
flyca:

No, its not alright
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Georgesudosen(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Very much Agree wit u, its very evident, he should be arrested ASAP

kennygee:
Dude might have killed her and was trying to obscure evidence.

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by LecciGucci: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Aww more blessings thanks right back at you everything is great thanks and for you? Can we please not derail this sad thread

grin
. Alright!. Dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by obamabinladen(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

I wish to be cremated

But that oyinbo man no try at all, he should be sued

You mean, you want your XXLDICK cremated?.
Mbanu!, it shall live on.
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Badgers14: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

I wish to be cremated

But that oyinbo man no try at all, he should be sued

Culture difference.

Unlike in Nigeria custom where the man have to carry elders and chatter drinks to go and inform the inlaws..

In yankee,
The husband can make that kind of decision without informing anybody.
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by edebemba(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

I wish to be cremated
You read the post in a hurry and missed the point. African culture demands that family of a deceased person must see the corpse of their own and pay final respect before burial or cremation. The Sholly family were not given that opportunity. That is their anger and not the cremation. Every tribe in the world has it's own culture which must be respected.
Now, if you were from the Sholly family, how would confirm that Sholly truly died of natural causes or illness and not by foul means since you did not see her corpse?

2 Likes

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by mccoy47(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Sha he paid her bride price.. so is a husband and wife matter. Wetin concern odas?
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Hades2016:
The guy need to be held responsible for the death angry what rubbish angry

Yes

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by XXLDICK(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
obamabinladen:

You mean, you want your XXLDICK cremated?.
Mbanu!, it shall live on.
Haha, I no be Ojukwu oh
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2017
LecciGucci:

grin
. Alright!. Dear kiss

Ose kiss

1 Like

Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by logica(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
link2ok:
Oyibo husband..
Guy, na because the woman no get yansh. Dem don already see am!
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by logica(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Where did this happen?
Re: Family Cries Out As Their Daughter's Oyinbo Husband Cremates Her Without Notice. by flyca: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2017
kniru:
i know!!! soldier ant
Why then did you say it's alright when you know its not? undecided
Wasp cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Kingsway Departmental Stores In Lagos, 1975 / Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / Man Dies In Aba Hotel After Telling Wife He Was On A Business Trip To Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.