Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:13 AM

•°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• (1665 Views)

•°• Blackout : Nastynic Vs Joewendell •°• / •°• Regular Battle : Fluxmind Vs Joewendell •°• (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 11:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Joewendell vs KidPaku

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Personals - 2 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 8bars

- Deadline is 10pm, Tuesday 17 January 2017

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sneeze!

1 Like

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
heheheh grin

Checks, with a sledge hammer cheesy
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
paku come let's post

I see you viewing the thread, come let's post
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
am here bruv, post and I will follow
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its not marriage, when am taking your sisters hands, am her evil assistant
am simply giving her short sleeves, my sleekness is brutal
you will receive free 100 shots, for showing weakness, you drunkard
even DSTV knows this is a simple transaction, and its just business as usual

this s•x starved doofus, doesn't know I've tammed his sis
he's a v°rgin b:tch, its not his fault, cos I blame his pr:ck
but the douche bag, continues to claim its thick
the only time the doofus, went close to fork with that Lazy stick
is when I spelled kid backwards and it became a dik!!

if he thinks children loves him, then the doom-laden id:ot is lame
he became a kid just to eat doughnuts and play with children again
but they boo'd the long nose chimpanzee and called him Mr Pinocchio the ape
whenever kids yell paku paku , they are just playing an old video game

this bug will fail
my knives will cut his tongue and tail
I will slice his stomach with machetes, Excalibur's, swords and blades
then proceed to brutally fork his mom and babe
If you see me put an hammer on his head, its because paku is the maley word for Nail!!

K is constituting nuisance
I'll bully the nerd and have him leaking Nutrients
I will capitalize on his weakness, make him thin like toothpicks
when I seperate the less than sign from the initial of the good kid
the doofus goes thinner than a broomskick
(K - < = l)

the lunch box helped me take a mill to school back then in party class
I graduated, gained admission into college, am happy now
but the doofus ain't educated, he the psychic pak
if he claims a university boy, its another bragging scams
cos we checked all colleges and didn't see you gee because, you was still writing JAMB!

I will transform you to a Reverend and burn your mind section
if you claim a man of God, I will shoot you with guns and light weapons
you will be dead and gone like mike hector
without marrying your forefather's you will soon join your ancestors

its a recap on your jungle life, am putting your news on stage
your a gorilla looking chimpanzee, no one really knew your name
Since your all categories of primates ,I'll call you a monkey, I will still do it again
because Tarzan made it clear that the KID grew up with apes!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
done
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
have you ever heard of a talking axe? that's heavy and shave spots/ I'll bring that demonic iron to an airport/ its gonna speak to me, saying all sorts of devilish, evil and cray words/ like your head is looking like 'flight 101' and that shitt is ready for 'take off'/

I will sink you in your armpits/ because your contaminated flesh, like a sinners meat/ if you claim your 'amputating legs' , it must be another joker schemes/ cos the only time you got close to having a 'knee pull' is when you sucked your sisters titts/. . .slow it down
I said the only time you got close to having a nnipple, is when you sucked your sisters titts/

you came online running after guys? your the jobless looser on deck/ you saw poosies but chose to pursue Zach, fluxmind, Jigsawkillah and kang/ since you are a native Izon man who works quicker with nets/ you obeyed the instruction of Jesus to simon peter and became a fisher of men/

after ranting like a crazy rapper/ kang showed us that your a lazy rapper/ you got humbled by flux days after/ this kid will shit on you now like baby diapers/

retardedd monkey, what are you talking about/ your stupidity has now intensified, its worsen now/ am a street thug, who spits real thuggish raps/ this guy is so stupid, he went lips to lips with a 'stallion' just to get words out the 'horses mouth'/

your very slow and cunning, we should rename you a tortoise/ you claimed you would kill 'flux', and that you owned him, I really thought you brought clips/ but when the battle started, Wack, weak, insane and impotent, you were all this/ and you were also out of your 'mind' like some bbitch who lost it/

but you really did loose it. . . . you are only good for throwing threats/ your loss against flux, was anticipated by all dopey vets/ you was foolishly blaming jigs for closing threads/ when that battle looked like a teams failed efforts in 'kho kho' , cause you couldn't touch your opponent!/

see am that fucking cray/ this nerdy fool runs his mouth without a fucking race/ he a stupid 'bird' and a monkey gay/ like that 'parrot' , you can tell from my 'opener' that I have been 'popping jay'/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
nice flows paku

but Wack punches

Your votes ninjas:

Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Coogar
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlordjnr
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
ZachHugo
Geoxpress
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Dklef
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
Hydrog3n
Whiz10
Kineticist
Fluxmind
Paayne
Mrkang

cc; Jigsawkillah, pls also tag judges

and other credible voters. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
tag judges bruv
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
KidPaku:
have you ever heard of a talking axe? that's heavy and shave spots/ I'll bring that demonic iron to an airport/ its gonna speak to me, saying all sorts of devilish, evil and cray words/ like your head is looking like 'flight 101' and that shitt is ready for 'take off'/

I will sink you in your armpits/ because your contaminated flesh, like a sinners meat/ if you claim your 'amputating legs' , it must be another joker schemes/ cos the only time you got close to having a 'knee pull' is when you sucked your sisters titts/. . .slow it down
I said the only time you got close to having a nnipple, is when you sucked your sisters titts/

you came online running after guys? your the jobless looser on deck/ you saw poosies but chose to pursue Zach, fluxmind, Jigsawkillah and kang/ since you are a native of Izon man who works quicker with nets/ you obeyed the instruction of Jesus to simon peter and became a fisher of men/

after ranting like a crazy rapper/ kang showed us that your a lazy rapper/ you got humbled by flux days after/ this kid will shit on you now like baby diapers/

retarded monkey, what are you talking about/ your stupidity has now intensified, its worsen now/ am a street thug, who spits real thuggish raps/ this guy is so stupid, he went lips to lips with a 'stallion' just to get words out the 'horses mouth'/

your very slow and cunning, we should rename you a tortoise/ you claimed you would kill 'flux', and that you owned him, I really thought you brought clips/ but when the battle started, Wack, weak, insane and impotent, you were all this/ and you were also out of your 'mind' like some bitch who lost it/

but you really did loose it. . . . you are only good for throwing threats/ your loss against flux, was anticipated by all dopey vets/ you was foolishly blaming jigs for closing threads/ when that battle looked like a teams failed efforts in 'kho kho' , cause you couldn't touch your opponent!/

see am that fucking cray/ this nerdy fool runs his mouth without a fucking race/ he a stupid 'bird' and a monkey gay/ like that 'parrot' , you can tell from my 'opener' that I have been 'popping jay'/

1 Like

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by GIYAZZ(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Opener - 1 point (Joewendell) He gets this one.
His opener had that sting KidPaku's opener lost in between the struggle to deliver his ideas tight.)

Though, Joe didn't have the best opener in the world, but he edged Kid with a better structure and a clearer picture of what he intended to spill.

Rhymes - 2 points (Nil) Both of y'all need to level up your game with respect to your rhymes. The nursery monosyllabic rhymes in your verses is an insult to battle rap.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points (Joewendell) I see a few references in his verse. But his opponent came almost empty.

Punchlines - 3 points (Joewendell) Though you both came with punches below par. I just had to give it to the man with the upper hand.

But you both really need to do your homework and learn the ropes ASAP. Punchline is the basic criteria in a rap battle. If you can't do it properly, then your career as a battle rapper is yet to become.

Flow - 1 point (Nil) Too much line stretching and a point, y'all made a bar look like 2 bars. Very wrong.

Personals - 2 points (Kidpaku)

After ranting like a crazy rapper/ kang showed us that your a lazy rapper/ you got humbled by flux days after/ this kid will shìt on you now like baby diapers/

Only bar from Kidpaku that impressed me. If only it was delivered right. Could have been a fuckìng Don Demarco!

Wordplays - 2 points (Nil) Corny plays from both sides.

Closer - 1 point (Nil) The setups in your closers are nothing to write home about.

MVGT: Joewendell

3 Likes

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Hehehe grin

More votes pls
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 8:20am On Jan 18, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Opener - 1 point (Joewendell) He gets this one.
His opener had that sting KidPaku's opener lost in between the struggle to deliver his ideas tight.)

Though, Joe didn't have the best opener in the world, but he edged Kid with a better structure and a clearer picture of what he intended to spill.

Rhymes - 2 points (Nil) Both of y'all need to level up your game with respect to your rhymes. The nursery monosyllabic rhymes in your verses is an insult to battle rap.

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points (Joewendell) I see a few references in his verse. But his opponent came almost empty.

Punchlines - 3 points (Joewendell) Though you both came with punches below par. I just had to give it to the man with the upper hand.

But you both really need to do your homework and learn the ropes ASAP. Punchline is the basic criteria in a rap battle. If you can't do it properly, then your career as a battle rapper is yet to become.

Flow - 1 point (Nil) Too much line stretching and a point, y'all made a bar look like 2 bars. Very wrong.

Personals - 2 points (Kidpaku)

After ranting like a crazy rapper/ kang showed us that your a lazy rapper/ you got humbled by flux days after/ this kid will shìt on you now like baby diapers/

Only bar from Kidpaku that impressed me. If only it was delivered right. Could have been a fuckìng Don Demarco!

Wordplays - 2 points (Nil) Corny plays from both sides.

Closer - 1 point (Nil) The setups in your closers are nothing to write home about.

MVGT: Joewendell

Hencefort

I'll focus on making multis
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by RedJohn2: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
Smh for that ban,
Voting Criteria :
Opener - kid
Rhymes - joe
Similes/ Metaphors - joe
Punchlines - tie
Flow - tie
Personals - kid
Wordplays - kid ( although they were forced, but he made efforts )
Closer - joe
W - kid
Used the tie breaker

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by RedJohn2: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Smh for that ban,
Voting Criteria :
Opener - kid
Rhymes - joe
Similes/ Metaphors - joe
Punchlines - tie
Flow - tie
Personals - kid
Closer - joe
W - kid

2 Likes

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
RedJohn2:
Smh for that ban,

Voting Criteria :

Opener - kid

Rhymes - joe

Similes/ Metaphors - joe

Punchlines - tie

Flow - tie

Personals - kid

Closer - joe

W - kid

Used the tie breaker

Your are not a member in this section,
Your vote is null and void
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by RedJohn2: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
Check my Signature. . .It says it All
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2017
RedJohn2:
Check my Signature. . .It says it All

Pls don't derail, your vote is null and void
Cc ; jigsawkillah
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Joe your not a mod, how can you call zachs vote null and void, was he banned from voting? Stop derailing the thread, only jigsaw and the mods have rights to what your doing, and first person to get 3votes wins, this section doesn't have enough active members to come and vote.
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
KidPaku:
Joe your not a mod, how can you call zachs vote null and void, was he banned from voting? Stop derailing the thread, only jigsaw and the mods have rights to what your doing, and first person to get 3votes wins, this section doesn't have enough active members to come and vote.

Rubish! Redjohn's vote is not accepted,
If he wants to verd he should do it with his main account, undecided
Look the voters list,
You see reddog there?
Reply in chatroom,
Don't derail if you don't want me to ban you grin

1 Like

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by Paayne(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Make i run save this chair for my verd.
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by whiz10(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Mvgt - Joe

1 Like

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Na wa oh, where them forked up niggas at.
Ye all too big to come drop verd or what?
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by Paayne(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lol, smh tho..

Opener- 1pt - tie (both openers were incomplete, so both of you will have to share d spoils equally... Joe had a nice set up buh lacked d punch..kidpaku had a good punch buh d set up wasn't good enough)

Rhymes - 2pts - Kidpaku. (At least his mono rhymes were better, even though he fell off at some points)

Similies/Metaphors - 2pts - Tie (Nothing to really seperate what you guys tendered..)

Punchlines - 3pts - Joewendell.

Flow - 1pt - Tie

Personals - 2pts - kidpaku

Wordplays - 2pts - Nil. I didn't see any played words apart from kidpaku's ''knee pull".

Closer - 1pt - tie

Joewendell 3pts. Vs. Kidpaku. 4pts

So judging by Criteria,

Mvgt ------- kidpaku.

1 Like

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Paayne:
Lol, smh tho..

Opener- 1pt - tie (both openers were incomplete, so both of you will have to share d spoils equally... Joe had a nice set up buh lacked d punch..kidpaku had a good punch buh d set up wasn't good enough)

Rhymes - 2pts - Kidpaku. (At least his mono rhymes were better, even though he fell off at some points)

Similies/Metaphors - 2pts - Tie (Nothing to really seperate what you guys tendered..)

Punchlines - 3pts - Joewendell.

Flow - 1pt - Tie

Personals - 2pts - kidpaku

Wordplays - 2pts - Nil. I didn't see any played words apart from kidpaku's ''knee pull".

Closer - 1pt - tie

Joewendell 3pts. Vs. Kidpaku. 4pts

So judging by Criteria,

Mvgt ------- kidpaku.

I played poppinjay and popping j bruv.
Closer

1 Like

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2017
My verdict upon thorough review

JoeWendell VS KidPaku

* Opener - 1 point > KP [That Axe to an Airport & Head TakeOff, Killer cheesy ]

* Rhymes - 2 points > KP [Kid had better cleaned out rhyme syllables]

* Similes/Metaphors - 2 points > JW

* Punchlines - 3 points > KP [Bar 4 this kid will poo on you now like baby diapers/ grin ]

* Flow - 1 point > KP [Bar 4 to end]

* Personals - 2 points > Tie

* Wordplays - 2 points > Tie [KP, nipple & knee pull don't sound alike bruh. The "Ni" in nipple is like nihpl/nehpl, quicker. Knee is stressed smiley ]

* Closer - 1 point > KP [The fact that he got the opener & had to reiterate using popping Jay > Brutality]

***** MVGT >>>>> KidPaku

3 Likes

Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by KidPaku: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2017
I think I got 3 votes already. smiley.
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 10:48am On Jan 20, 2017
KidPaku:

Its tie ( 2 - 2 )
Whoever gets the next vote wins! cool
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 10:50am On Jan 20, 2017
KidPaku:

Its tie ( 2 - 2 )
Whoever gets the next vote wins! cool

Pls votes are needed here

Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Coogar
Glacierz
Jason21
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlordjnr
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
ZachHugo
Geoxpress
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Dklef
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
Hydrog3n
Kineticist
Mrkang
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JoeWendell: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2017
smh
votes closed
Kidpaku -2 vs Joewendell -2

battle is tie
paku lets have a rematch sad
Re: •°• World Domination : Joewendell Vs Kidpaku •°• by JigsawKillah(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
Woah! nice battle!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

**warcraft: Armageddon Ii (ibime V Dbr) ** My Take! / * * ~ Match Of Wits X - Darkrebel Vs Mikuz ~ * * / Drop Your Freestyles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.