Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

MMM Participant Eats All The Meat In The Soup After Dreaming About Mavro Payment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Participant Eats All The Meat In The Soup After Dreaming About Mavro Payment (532 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Participant Eats All The Meat In The Soup After Dreaming About Mavro Payment by specimen23(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
i woke up this morning, amidst screams from my neighbours, that their son Bayo, ate all the meat in the eguisi soup. The mother was so furious, and when Bayo was interviewed, he confessed that he dreamt that his money in mmm was paid a forth night ago, and he sleep walked to the pot of equisi soup, and started eating the meat. As i speak now, he has been taken to the nearby cele church for deliverance.

n.b wink this is for the front page please, oya seun and the mods, do the needful!

1 Like

Re: MMM Participant Eats All The Meat In The Soup After Dreaming About Mavro Payment by specimen23(m): 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
specimen23:
i woke up this morning, amidst screams from my neighbours, that their son Bayo, ate all the meat in the eguisi soup. The mother was so furious, and when Bayo was interviewed, he confessed that he dreamt that his money in mmm was paid a forth night ago, and he sleep walked to the pot of equisi soup, and started eating the meat. As i speak now, he has been taken to the nearby cele church for deliverance.

Oya mods...front page oh

n.b wink this is for the front page please, oya seun and the mods, do the needful!

(1) (Reply)

Moneyindbank / MMM Participant Threatens Owner(mavrodi) To Refund His Money / Keep it calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.