Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) (9540 Views)

Luckystar - Ghetto Prayer Ft Yung V / Nickelson – Prayer Ft Erigga (prod By Nickelson) / VIDEO: Icee - Mama's Prayer Ft. Solid Star & Zoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by cirmuell(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

I meant the sound is hilarious. grin
issokay

1 Like

Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by cirmuell(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I was serioused
grin
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by femi4: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:
If i say the Song doesn't make sense, They will rush out and attack me how Davido can feed them and their entire family. Anyway who cares? Below are my Honest Observations:

* That Song was to COPY that song by Joel (or so) That sang "Eba se ami oh! Ami, Ma bimo lemo.....". He wants a sang that will span more than the 1month life span of their songs which are NEVER Evergreen.

* Remove any song on Woman, Sex, Money and Booze and you will realize Nigeria has only a handful or REAL musicians with natural talents. The rest are commercial entertainers. Though not bad but they can hadly reign up to a decade.

* If you want to KILL these boys, pay them their FULL performance fee but INSIST they will do a life performance. I.e. using a live band as against miming to their songs while the DJ plays the track. 99% Of them can't take up such challenge no matter the huge amount you offer. Only the likes of 2Baba, PSquare, Darey Art Alade, 9ice, Seun and Femi Kuti, Asa, Rugged Man, TWO and maybe M.I can confidently do live performance. Others are wack and horrible voices.

These people do not know the art of Music. They are only concerned about making money. That is why they become flat broke if they can't release a hit or two within two years. When last did the likes of Femi Kuti, Sunny Ade and some other Icons release albums or even a track? But we still dance and sing along to their music of over a decade.
All in the name of trying to rubbish most of Nigerian artist, you started like someone who knows next to nothing about Nigeria music when you said that Joel sang "AMIN"

About the song: Its a Fuji pop dancehall ( popularly called Tungba) which is similar to what Coker did in "Do Something". I should remind you that "Amin" was done by Dammy Crane and the beat was a slow tempo.
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by Ask4Info: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
femi4:
All in the name of trying to rubbish most of Nigerian artist, you started like someone who knows next to nothing about Nigeria music when you said that Joel sang "AMIN"

About the song: Its a Fuji pop dancehall ( popularly called Tungba) which is similar to what Coker did in "Do Something". I should remind you that "Amin" was done by Dammy Crane and the beat was a slow tempo.

If you were attentive enough, you would have noticed the "or so""in bracket which readily meant i wasn't so sure. I don't do all these crappy songs that i will be uncomfortable with my children listening to them. In all, the song smelt a copy copy of Danny Crane's song.
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
A very bad beating
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by femi4: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:

If you were attentive enough, you would have noticed the "or so""in bracket which readily meant i wasn't so sure. I don't do all these crappy songs that i will be uncomfortable with my children listening to them. In all, the[b] song smelt a copy copy of Danny Crane's song[/b].
You claimed you don't listen to all these crappy sound...yet you were emphatic that the song was copied. Its either you are an hypocrite or you don't know what a Fuji pop sounds like
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by youngmann: 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:
If i say the Song doesn't make sense, They will rush out and attack me how Davido can feed them and their entire family. Anyway who cares? Below are my Honest Observations:

* That Song was to COPY that song by Joel (or so) That sang "Eba mi se ami oh! Ami, Ma bimo lemo.....". He wants a song that will span more than the 1month life span of their songs which are NEVER Evergreen.

* Remove any song on Woman, Sex, Money and Booze and you will realize Nigeria has only a handful or REAL musicians with natural talents. The rest are commercial entertainers. Though not bad but they can hadly reign up to a decade.

* If you want to KILL these boys, pay them their FULL performance fee but INSIST they will do a live performance. I.e. using a live band as against miming to their songs while the DJ plays the track. 99% Of them can't take up such challenge no matter the huge amount you offer. Only the likes of 2Baba, PSquare, Darey Art Alade, 9ice, Seun and Femi Kuti, Asa, Rugged Man, TWO and maybe M.I can confidently do live performance. Others are wack and horrible voices.

These people do not know the art of Music. They are only concerned about making money. That is why they become flat broke if they can't release a hit or two within two years. When last did the likes of Femi Kuti, Sunny Ade and some other Icons release albums or even a track? But we still dance and sing along to their music of over a decade.
Keep your fucki*ng opinion to yourself... I no say you never chop today, true?
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by Ask4Info: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
youngmann:
I am a fvcktard who is looking for attention.
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by kinah(f): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:

* That Song was to COPY that song by Joel (or so) That sang "Eba mi se ami oh! Ami, Ma bimo lemo.....". He wants a song that will span more than the 1month life span of their songs which are NEVER Evergreen.

* If you want to KILL these boys, pay them their FULL performance fee but INSIST they will do a live performance. I.e. using a live band as against miming to their songs while the DJ plays the track. 99% Of them can't take up such challenge no matter the huge amount you offer. Only the likes of 2Baba, PSquare, Darey Art Alade, 9ice, Seun and Femi Kuti, Asa, Rugged Man, TWO and maybe M.I can confidently do live performance. Others are wack and horrible voices.

Joel abi Dammy krane!!!!!. hmm
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by VeloCipes: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ask4Info:

Take those 11 likes for all your troubles sir!

They sang "bum bum" song, you complain; they sing "prayer" song, now you are doubting their talent.
Re: Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) by Rilwayne001: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Coool wink wink

But i doubt IPod touts will like this. Who cares anyways undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: A'dam Ft Monique - Hello Hello / Top 10 Breakup Songs To Get Over Your Ex- Boyfriend / Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.