Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

The Making Of A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Making Of A Christian (467 Views)

I Don't Want To Marry A Christian Or Religious Person. / [superstition] The Making Of Smart Morons / The Making Of The Collapsed Church Building In Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of A Christian by akintom(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello everyone,

I shall be running series of thoughts, that creates the Christian faith neural pathways, in folks brain.

I did served as "maker" of Christians, in my prior engagement in the Christian faith.

I shall be sharing the the thoughts with which i conditioned folks to start believing the Jewish god, romancing Jesus and hallucinating with holly ghost.

They started calling me pastor T, MOG, etc, many prophetic come true were ascribed to me. What a funny past.

Alright, let's get down to the goddamned place..... It's bible study service.
Re: The Making Of A Christian by akintom(m): 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hallelujah, praise God...... Amen

Shall we rise as we pray.....

Heavenly father, we thank you, for yet another opportunity to gather at your feet to learn your word. Speak to us, we ask for an understanding heart. Grant us power to do, that which you will say.
Thank you for hearing us, for in Jesus name i pray....... Amen.

Before we sit, i like to bring the express word of God to someone tonight, as i was preparing for this meeting, the holly ghost said to me, that there's someone here who is going through a challenge that appears to have defy all human effort, and you are at that point where you are beginning to question the promises of God. You're asking God, when will the answer come? When will it be your set time?

The Lord said to me to tell you, if you can just believe that he's God, even when all hope is lost, the Lord said that you'll encounter a miracle tonight........ All chorus amennnnnn!

Thank you.... Jesus.... Thank you Jesus....

Le kit ba mu, em ty ki, e tu la vois, je truc malinois malikis. Es-tu bra lom tuko belis rrreeee of tiles gabrois...

Thanks you Holly.

It's done... It's done.... Hallelujah.....

Song...

It's al'over me
It's moving me around 2x
Tha holly ghost power of God,
Is moving me around.

Sit down, and open your your Bible to....
Re: The Making Of A Christian by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
buys plot of land
Re: The Making Of A Christian by urheme: 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
akintom:
Hello everyone,

I shall be running series of thoughts, that creates the Christian faith neural pathways, in folks brain.

I did served as "maker" of Christians, in my prior engagement in the Christian faith.

I shall be sharing the the thoughts with which i conditioned folks to start believing the Jewish god, romancing Jesus and hallucinating with holly ghost.

They started calling me pastor T, MOG, etc, many prophetic come true were ascribed to me. What a funny past.

Alright, let's get down to the goddamned place..... It's bible study service.

Power never land you pastor T......He is coming for you.....enjoy your mockery while it last.
Re: The Making Of A Christian by akintom(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
urheme:

Power never land you pastor T......He is coming for you.....enjoy your mockery while it last.

Who is it that cometh?
Re: The Making Of A Christian by akintom(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Topic: WEAVING BY THE WORD

Brothers and sisters, i bring to you today the mind and the counsel of God. There are many people out in the world today, who are now subtly agents of the devil, with the sole mission of depopulating the kingdom of God and his dear son Jesus Christ.

These agents of Lucifer are everywhere, they have particularly taken over the virtual media, they propagate the message that outrageously Challenge the existence and supremacy of our dear God.

These people are daring, they have brain that flows endlessly with reasons why the existence of our God is just a mere tale.

Brethren, i myself never believed that these agents of darkness exist in Nigeria, not until i checked the religion section of the popular online forum called nairaland. Brothers and sisters, i advice that if your faith is not strong, pls and please, don't read the threads of these messenger of Satan.

On good authority, i learned that the owner of the nairaland, is also one of them. Brethren, can you now see why Jesus said in.....

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

If you Christians are wiser, you would have formed such forum like nairaland, rather than mere unbeliever owning such strategic tool for mass communication.

But the good news is that our God, owns everything, including the unbelievers, he owns the very breath in their nostrils, God can put an end to all of their works... It doesn't take our God a second to do it. It's just his mercy and lovingkindness that's still keeping them alive.

Now, to the topic of today.

Weaving by the world. Looking at the scripture above.... Shall we read it together... One, two go....

Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand.........
that the worlds were framed......
by the word of God,.........
so that things which are seen..........
were not made of things which do appear

I want you to note these lines....... Through faith... We understand

Did you see that? Through faith.... Not through reason, not through fact, not through empirical evidence..... But Through what? Through faith.

Hallelujah... Praise gad.... Thank you jeesus....
Muska dis moi, el gast de la mio bradre m'as fait peur que tu me, et je fais le... Thank you Holly spirit.

To be Cont'd......
Re: The Making Of A Christian by Ranchhoddas: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
akintom:
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Brothers and sisters, i bring to you today the mind and the counsel of God. There are many people out in the world today, who are now subtly agents of the devil, with the sole mission of depopulating the kingdom of God and his dear son Jesus Christ.

These agents of Lucifer are everywhere, they have particularly taken over the virtual media, they propagate the message that outrageously Challenge the existence and supremacy of our dear God.

These people are daring, they have brain that flows endlessly with reasons why the existence of our God is just a mere tale.

Brethren, i myself never believed that these agents of darkness exist in Nigeria, not until i checked the religion section of the popular online forum called nairaland. Brothers and sisters, i advice that if your faith is not strong, pls and please, don't read the threads of these messenger of Satan.

On good authority, i learned that the owner of the nairaland, is also one of them. Brethren, can you now see why Jesus said in.....

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

If you Christians are wiser, you would have formed such forum like nairaland, rather than mere unbeliever owning such strategic tool for mass communication.

But the good news is that our God, owns everything, including the unbelievers, he owns the very breath in their nostrils, God can put an end to all of their works... It doesn't take our God a second to do it. It's just his mercy and lovingkindness that's still keeping them alive.

Now, to the topic of today.

Weaving by the world. Looking at the scripture above.... Shall we read it together... One, two go....

I want you to note these lines....... Through faith... We understand

Did you see that? Through faith.... Not through reason, not through fact, not through empirical evidence..... But Through what? Through faith.
Ride on pastor!! Glory! Glory! Glory!
I hope say you no go ask for offering sha.
Re: The Making Of A Christian by akintom(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Ride on pastor!! Glory! Glory! Glory!
I hope say you no go ask for offering sha.

Bro, prosperity answers to offering, tithe, first fruit, seed of life, vows, sacrificial offerings etc. And not to prayer, fasting or superglue fingers.

Not to ask the sheepmaniacs to give, is to deny them access to divine prosperity.

The sheepmaniacs know how to forward the prophet offering, after this ministration.
Re: The Making Of A Christian by akintom(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2017

Brethren, imagine a beautifully woven basket or sweat shirt, you can't but be awed by the creativity and intelligence brought to bear on such pieces.

In like manner, gaad,...... weaved into existence, the whole creation, by his words. Gad spoke into existence everything. If you use your rational mind to try to understand this mystery, you can't fathom this mystery.

To understand means, becoming familiar and grounded in the elemental principles that governs the development of a concept. When you come to this level of consciousness, you become convinced beyond some level of doubt.

So, to understand that gad.... Used his words to create the world, requires FAITH. It's through this faith that you can understand mystery of creation work of gad.

What is faith?

Turn to Hebrew 11:1

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Plssss.. Look carefully at the part B of that verse, what did it say? Let's read it together.....

*Faith is........ the evidence of things not seen.

Faith is the EVIDENCE that gad created the world. All the PROVES needed to back the claim that gad created everything is rapped up in FAITH.

You have not seen gad...... You weren't there when he created these things.... In fact, you haven't been able to meet gad to do a replay of the creation scene..... But all the same, you believe that gad created all things...... Brethren... That's faith.

Brethren, if you desire to or must understand the mystery of gad... You must suspend your rational mind, you must discard critical questioning of the mystery of gad.... You can’t be aligning with atheists who demand empirical evidence, if you must understand the works of gad........ Just Believe..... Have the gad faith.

Gad faith requires no physical evidence.... Faith is all the evidence require.

You don't have to see God to understand that he exists.... Just Believe he exist. That's why faith is the EVIDENCE of what you CAN'T see.

If anyone asked you that how did you know that Gad created the world? just tell them by faith.... If they ask you what's faith?......tell them god is faith.

For THROUGH FAITH, WE UNDERSTAND.....

Hallelujah..... Praise gad...... Are you been blessed?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo In Fesh Trouble With CAN / 48 Year Old Man Punches A Catholic Bishop / HEAVEN : The Redeemed Soul - John MacArthur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.