Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull (921 Views)

Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Ritualists Exhume Woman’s Corpse 13 Days After Being Buried In Ibadan. Photos / Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by Wikiforum(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
A young man identified as Saheed Musiliu, was caught with the head of a corpse in Ibadan over the weekend. According to Musiliu, he exhumed the corpse at the back of Basic Community Primary School in Olomi area of Ibadan, Oyo State. . Upon interrogation by the police, Musiliu confessed to have been in the act for a while. He said he exhumed the corpse, cut its head off and was preparing it for sale to those who intended to carry out money ritual.
https://www.wikinaija.net/showthread.php?tid=26

1 Share

Re: I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by midol: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
We yoruba muslims love human parts business so much. If Biafra goes and hunger comes, we will be hunting our own heads for exportation in order to earn forex.... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by najoke: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims love human parts business so much. If Biafra goes and hunger comes, we will be hunting our own heads for exportation in order to earn forex.... grin
We frustrated ipod zombie jews love drugs and making babies in the factory, plenty of us dont know our fathers
Re: I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by najoke: 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Afobear:
dry!!!!you rapist,have you raped your mother today ?
This is exactly how we frustrated ipod zombie jew react when we hear the truth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by dotman4real007(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2017
just cut off his own head too!!!
Re: I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by AfonjaGuy: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2017
AFONJÀS again , Useles$ Wasted Rituali$t Tribee . Tufiakwa
Re: I Exhume Corpse To Sell The Parts To Ritualists – Man Caught With Human Skull by najoke: 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Afobear:
dry!!!!you rapist,have you raped your mother today ?
Dry ko wet ni. ...mod this dude just insulted me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Another South African Lady Killed By Her Boyfriend (photo) / We Killed The Missing UNIOSUN Student- Cleric / See What Vigilante Did To 3 Men Caught Stealing GP Tank In Delta State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.