Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World (5394 Views)

Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / How Many Christian Are Fasting This Ramadan / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World by felixomor: 6:10am On Jan 18, 2017
HCpaul:

@Bolded, is that how Jesus taught you guys?

Leave here lipsrsealed
Re: Christian's Are The Richest Men In The World by randomperson: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Revelation1:
Are you a muslim? Only a muslim will say this, I guess Germany is also a muslim country? Having the largest economy in Europe you will also say that majority of them are dumping christianity for atheism.

As for Congo being the poorest country in Afrika, I bet in next 4 yrs coming Nigeria excluding Southern Nigeria will be poorer than Congo .

Mention ten rich muslim countries you know, I will mention mine too.
Am not a Muslim. In fact I used to be a devoted Christian but seriously Christian dominated countries are not doing better than their Muslim counterparts... Many of the developed countries are largely irreligious.
But the deeply religious ones that are rich are usually Muslim. In fact, the richest country is Qatar, a completely Muslim country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! / Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength / Will We Experience Time In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.