Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

See How People Are Transported In The North - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How People Are Transported In The North (822 Views)

See How Dead Bodies Is Transported In Abia State Because Of Bad Road / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos / Stranded Nigerians In Mali Transported In A NAF Aircraft Back Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How People Are Transported In The North by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
So I stopped over at the fuel station and I beheld an all too familiar sight.
Any one who has lived in a northern town would be familiar with this : Four in front, Four/Five at the back, in a small Toyota corolla or golf.
But this one blew my mind, I couldnt help but share : Five in front, Six at the back. Travelling from Bida to Lapai.

I don't know if this is the right section cc DisGuy, Justwise

Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
even goods are not stockpiled like that

1 Like

Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by mengho(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Op na three for front & four at back.
During long journeys na one in front three for back.
obviously d people you saw have little cash & decided to squeeze themselves
Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
mengho:
Op na three for front & four at back.
During long journeys na one in front three for back.
obviously d people you saw have little cash & decided to squeeze themselves
Brother like seriously, have you traveled through the north before? Anybody dey get money for north? My guy you need to start traveling oooo grin grin cheesy
Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by mengho(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:

Brother like seriously, have you traveled through the north before? Anybody dey get money for north? My guy you need to start traveling oooo grin grin cheesy

yeah bro, I kinda live there you know
Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
mengho:

yeah bro, I kinda live there you know
My guy, this one isn't a matter of "kinda", lol. We're talking of what is widely obtainable here in the north.
You know say my yansh no dey gree me stay one place, it's a norm up here, from Sokoto to Niger to Kano and Bauchi.
It's not common in the big towns of Yobe and Borno cos of security ish and multiple check points.
Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
even goods are not stockpiled like that
I doubt if these guys know the difference between goods, animals and humans. All na "kaya" grin cheesy
Re: See How People Are Transported In The North by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenchwine:

I doubt if these guys know the difference between goods, animals and humans. All na "kaya" grin cheesy
they lack brains

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taking Milk Products Into The UK / Ireland / Bike Rider Replaces His Handle With Car Steering In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.