Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo (4502 Views)

Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Roman Goddess Poses With Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by praizblog: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nice Eudoxie Yao has thrown her full 'bum' and
support behind Ivory Coast as she tipped the
country's national team to beat Togo in the
ongoing 2017 AFCON.
The model and socialite made the post on her
Instagram page yesterday, some hours before
the match. She uploaded pictures of herself
rocking a yellow Ivorien jersey and a skintight
white pair of trousers that left her big backside
protruding conspicuously.

The pictures were accompanied by a short
caption of solidarity written in French language.
Well, her team failed to beat the Togolese side
and the competitive match ended in a goalless
draw with Togo securing enough points for
qualification.

Meanwhile, check out more photos of Miss
Nice below:

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/afcon-2017-bootilicious-socialite.html?m=0

Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by praizblog: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
See more sexy photos of the Bootilicious Socialite here (18+ pics) >>> http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/afcon-2017-bootilicious-socialite.html?m=0

Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by ammyluv2002(f): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
If I've got a woman like you, I will never cheat again.
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Men find this attractive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by dee02(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bullshitter!
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by greatnaija01: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
REAL MEN DON'T but BOYS DO....

rokiatu:
Men find this attractive? undecided
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by greatnaija01: 4:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
YOU WILL CHEAT COS KONGI IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS

KyleBrry:
If I've got a woman like you, I will never cheat again.
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
WTF!!! aye ooooo, apoti fedeco shocked

abeg who get Vaseline.?

* holding my erected d!ck outta da thread*

Vaseline crew cuming in like

Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
greatnaija01:
YOU WILL CHEAT COS KONGI IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSONS

Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Azeequeen(f): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Home of poo
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by YhungPablo(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
I give a fckk on this thread o.
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by UchaNwababa: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
send me their contact pls
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
mynd44 rit now

Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by yedidiah(m): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
the tipper of sand behind her fit sandfill elegushi Beach.
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chei ukwu owam bebe
Re: Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo by Gentleziggy(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Useless n shapeless thing

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Behind The Squat Meme Discovered / Mayweather Causes A Stir As He Throws Away $50,000 / Genevieve Nnaji Biography, Age, Profile, History And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.