Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,563 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son (44853 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Fans Reacts As Tonto Was Deported From Dubai & Thrown Back To Naija / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by CXLVII: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
See what MMM has caused!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Some People lack wisdom in their marriages these days... Too bad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:
See what MMM has caused!
Don't tell me you sold your house? shocked shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Mariojane(f): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
i remember i wrote somewhere some months ago that this lady that always praise her husband to invade any personal question they ask her is having issues in her marriage and some goons were saying trash. their problem started when she stopped her career after marriage. why will you stop doing what you love because of marriage? you are both suppose to support each other in your career not ask your spouse to bend to your rules.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by princeemmma(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
right now to that fans, am like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by femi4: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
The man did it intentionally to cause more trouble. I just pray Tonto will be wise enough to let it slide. Men can be very very funny-\. Mtchewwwwww angry
He has right over the child too.

Women can be funny.... Hiding the cute innocent child's face for nothing
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by CXLVII: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
Nma27:
Don't tell me you sold your house? shocked shocked

If I have to sell it, rather use the proceeds to take you on a cruise to the Caribbean islands.

You beautiful kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by pennytrate: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
♣ • → I blame the government for this angry
For making Nigerians this jobless undecided
°°
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by linearity: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
The man did it intentionally to cause more trouble. I just pray Tonto will be wise enough to let it slide. Men can be very very funny undecided. Mtchewwwwww angry

You know this how? Even, that apart, doesn't he have the same and equal rights to the child as the mom does?

And if you add the 'Nigeria factor', he as the man may be seen as having more rights.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Jiyke(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
We know how to drink another person's panadol. it is there shit not ours
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
CXLVII:

If I have to sell it, rather use the proceeds to take you on a cruise to the Caribbean islands.

You beautiful kiss
Merci
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Burgerlomo: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Why is she hiding his face in the first place? Is the little cutie pie Lagbaja? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
END TIME MAVRODI
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by timmydahpeace(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
jaylister:
pompori
yea..that's true....despite everything annie likes her husband....but Tonto undecided
jaylister:
pompori
yea..that's true....despite everything annie likes her husband....but Tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by donttouch: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
The man did it intentionally to cause more trouble. I just pray Tonto will be wise enough to let it slide. Men can be very very funny undecided. Mtchewwwwww angry
The way u dey carry person mata 4 head like Gala, I sure say peace no dey 4 ur family because of ur AMEBO.
#trymindingurbizdisyear
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Enemyofpeace: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
donttouch:

The way u dey carry person mata 4 head like Gala, I sure say peace no dey 4 my family because of ur AMEBO.
#trymindingurbizdisyear
wink wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by AbuSaad39(m): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
Martinez19:
I am not understanding too. You can't just satisfy people.
Thank God! That is what Buhari is facing right now bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
All men are cheating pigs. I used to like this churchill guy. Never knew he was as dirty and promiscuous as any gutter boy.
Rich man , tasteless classless mo..ron.

Tonto should sue his rich a..ss for millions and divorce him.

Its clear money cant buy class in men . Shamless poo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
sexyglow:
Nigerians too like amebo

I tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by bleskid: 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
What is th big deal
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by DonBenny77(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
afterall its half of his face he showed

as far as I'm concerned tonto's baby is a one-eyed monster

hope he doesn't grow to be a yahoo boy like his Dad

When i was schooling in ghana churchill was a regular yahoo boy

n tonto a nollywood golddigger

now they are your celebrity couples

yeye dey smell
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
When did it become okay to publish the pictures of a minor over the internet even when the lad is too young to decide if he wants his images over the internet or not ? I think we need to establish a school on mature parenting. What I am seeing these days scare the devil in me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Donshemzy1234: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Buhari pls make 10mb N10,000 so that only WE THE RICH can afford it! Ayam tired of JOBLESS BROKE PEOPLE coming online to post rubbish! angry

I thought they were blasting tonto for not showing their sons face?

Now they are blasting the husband for showing their sons face!

Ayam not understanding o! angry

Now you're something else. pele

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Olayideh(f): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Dats how those yeye fanz will be causing trouble in pples marriage...... wetin concern them....... jobless people not minding their business....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by LoveJesus87(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pls Wetin be Tonto dikeh or who be Tonto dikeh sef? What work is she doing?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by LoveJesus87(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Buhari pls make 10mb N10,000 so that only WE THE RICH can afford it! Ayam tired of JOBLESS BROKE PEOPLE coming online to post rubbish! angry

I thought they were blasting tonto for not showing their sons face?

Now they are blasting the husband for showing their sons face!

Ayam not understanding o! angry
Nigerians are seriously confused set of people
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by adellam16(f): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hygist:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPXDXE_jMkD/?taken-by=bigchurchhaven

Tonto Dikeh's husband, Churchill revealed their son's face today as he turned 11 month.

Most of her fans think it's a means to spite her as he has thwarted her effort to keep his face away from the media.

http://www.hygist.com/2017/01/tonto-dikeh-fans-on-ig-attacks-husband.html
lalasticlala, mynd44
just looking at the muscle on Mr Churchill's head
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by dsocioemmy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fans sef.. Una own na to just dey blast up and down. Is it your marriage? Is he your son? Na wao
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by olanshile2016(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
yeah, fine. Kirikiri smiley
I thought as much na,when somebody is troublesome tongue When will iamnaughty be free na
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Fans Blast Husband For Revealing Face Of Their Son by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
olanshile2016:

I thought as much na,when somebody is troublesome tongue
When will iamnaughty be free na
tongue tongue tongue tongue
My Bestie iamnawty will be here this Saturday tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Gifts Reekado Banks A Mercedes Benz c300 (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Dwayne Johnson And His Father At Tender Age / Taye Currency Son, Yusuf Currency Sworn In As Lawmaker In Oyo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.