Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser (49883 Views)

Oluwatunmise Oluyede Fled To America After COZA Rape Allegation - Kemi Olunloyo / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by doris00: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to express their opinion on Kemi Olunloyo who revealed the identity of the lady who alleged that COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo also r@ped her.

However, in a related development, acclaimed investigative journalist, revealed the identity of the woman who had chosen to be anonymous during her interview. Olunloyo who did not only reveal her name, also produced the image of Tumise Oluyede.

Dissatisfied by her actions, some Nigerians have expressed their grievances at the action of the mother of one, while others think it was a good thing she unveiled Tumise.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/kemi-olunloyo-fire-revealing-identity-coza-pastors-latest-victim/

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Poor Kemi! She's always on the wrong side of history lipsrsealed

36 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Birdeyeview: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Make una leave KEMI abeg. Person wey dey suffer from severe PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder)

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by FruitCakes(f): 8:49am On Jul 05, 2019
Abiodun49s:
[i][/i]
These bet people don't quit

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by TANID(m): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2019
FruitCakes:
These bet people don't quit
At All
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Jayslicky: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2019
Kemi did right by exposing the accuser, you can't hide under anonymous and keep throwing accusations in the air, if those accusations are false how will the police get to bring her to their custody for questioning. It the accuser act is permitted false allegations will become rampant, knowing they can get away with it due to the anonymous tag.

Kemi is a journalist and she can dig out any information she wants, it's all part of journalism nothing will happen to kemi

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by TANID(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
She Might Have Alzheimer's Disease.

5 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by kiyosaki1(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2019
This will serve as a deterrent to would be accusers to be sure before coming up with accusations. Kudos to kemi olunloyo . Rape is a gracious offence, and no one needs to hide under any pseudo account to accuse one of rape . If you are rape you either go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the accused, but not hiding under mask.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Funmmyastic: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty Kemi is not right here,she ought not to do that,this is a breach on someone's privacy.Now Totoyinbo supporters will start trolling her,they may even go to the extreme of digging out their dirty lies to discredit the lady's story like Busola's case.And to even think the rape issue has been trending for almost a week means this is no longer a child's play.What I am very certain of is that the truth shall prevail.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Pangea: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
kiyosaki1:
This will serve as a deterrent to would be accusers to be sure before coming up with accusations. Kudos to kemi olunloyo . Rape is a gracious offence, and no one needs to hide under any pseudo account to accuse one of rape . If you are rape you either go to the law enforcement agency and lodge your complain or sue the accused, but not hiding under mask.

Hear your self?
I don't think you are normal
A deterrent to others?
You are either a rapist or you are a stark illiterate!
Anonymity is allowed, because of animals like you that shames the victims!

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Pangea: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
US trained my ass!
Let her try that rubbish in the US na,
I’m sure that’s even why she was deported from Canada !

21 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:

In fact that pix on your profile resemble Aunty Kem.
Is she the one or just resemblance?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Yuceeluv(f): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
See what she wrote concerning the dead. This woman is really sick.

11 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

In fact that pix on your profile resemble Aunty Kem.
Is she the one or just resemblance?

She's the one tongue
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Pharmoscandy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Nawao !!
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by positivelord: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
hahahaha
Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by allanphash7(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty Kemi i hail you for this your great job

Dig well ma'am

A bitter truth teller

5 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lol,,,oloshos shouting rape up & down.

I sympathize with your husbands. I hope they would take heart this trying moment.

I don't pray it happens to my wife o but I would prefer she keeps silent & allows God to judge,,,to protect our home. People would only be adding salt to your woundangry. Besides, where is their proof/witness?

May God forgive me sha

5 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by babzo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2019
And this is the same woman that was asking people with information about the case to contact her, promising to keep their identities anonymous. So if anyone had contacted her, she would have exposed their identities ?
Is it that she is angry that Ynaija got the scoop?
Her reporting has even shown her bias in the case; that is not journalism.
Did she interview the other party to confirm they were sacked for mismanaging funds?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by PapaAdanna: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
As for me oo, since I have been reading of that Kemi
I think this is the most reasonable news I have read about her, she did the right thing.
If that girl is certain in whatever she is alleging, she should come out and face it.

I stand with KEMI on this

15 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Foryan(m): 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
This kemi is a useless girl o
What if the lady's life is in danger?
#WHOKNOWS

5 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Upton: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
I watched the Kemi video and I don't even know what to say because I don't take her serious. But she made sense when she said "you want media trial, why hide your identity?" If the lady wanted to hide her identity, she would have gone to the police. She wanted to openly disgrace the man while hiding her identity, it doesn't work like that now.

19 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by martineverest(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
COZA gave her the information

they knew sane journalists wouldn't do that as it would attract heavy lawsuit..since kemi Is a lunatic,they decided to pay her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Upton: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Which history now?

1 Like

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Aunty kemi did the right thing grin

She already lost her privacy when she came out to accused pastor Fatoyinbo of rape

4 Likes

Re: Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser by Truthwords: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 41st Birthday (Photos) / Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.