Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Rite Foods - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rite Foods (20516 Views)

I Need A Job At Shop Rite / Rite Foods LTD Engineering Aptitude Test / Start-rite Schools Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
You are hereby invited for aptitude test at rite food ltd.... Pls who is with me. Anyinfo about... Salary?

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is your test or interview? bcz my colleague got the invitation for interview @ ijebu
Re: Rite Foods by Optimist4life: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
@Cyberstalk I am also on the same page with you. What position did u apply for?

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
Yes, Mackin & Optimist it's IJEBU maintenance Engineers interview parole... But I am not going.
I wish y'al success...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rite Foods by Busbar(m): 10:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
CyberStalking:
You are hereby invited for aptitude test at rite food ltd.... Pls who is with me. Anyinfo about... Salary?
Pls how do u applied?
Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mackin:
Is your test or interview? bcz my colleague got the invitation for interview @ ijebu
@ Mackin pls assist us ask ur friend, if he got their salary range for engineers@ least the info wil Help some generations comming behind.
@Mr. Busbar, I saw the advert Nairaland.., then added mine just like others.

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
@cyberstalking, I will surely get back to u but till 2moro bcz the guy is totally off to day .
@Busbar, here is the link

RItefoodsrecruitment@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mackin:

RItefoodsrecruitment@gmail.com
@ Mackin thank you...
@aamstih pls my pm nt working, you can ask me any question here or any other, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 8:30am On Jan 20, 2017
cyberstalking, the guy hav knw idea of der salary scale.he was asked how much he earn in his present job and hw much his willing to take.
He said the place is big and wel organize.dey produce sausage roll,bottle water, carbonate drinks etc
Re: Rite Foods by gabby280(m): 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
somebody should please help me out o, after writing aptitude test pass, then interview God help me I scale through and then got a message that I have been offer a position optech at rite food Nigeria limited, and went for documentation and medicals. and they told us to wait until they ask us to resume. I wake up this morning to see a regretting message that they have exceeded the numbers expected applicant imagine the risk and plus all the transportation money spent.
pls I need advice

5 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by johnime: 12:05am On Feb 02, 2017
move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gabby280:
somebody should please help me out o, after writing aptitude test pass, then interview God help me I scale through and then got a message that I have been offer a position optech at rite food Nigeria limited, and went for documentation and medicals. and they told us to wait until they ask us to resume. I wake up this morning to see a regretting message that they have exceeded the numbers expected applicant imagine the risk and plus all the transportation money spent.
pls I need advice

2 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by aroo(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
That was unfair, at what point (stage) did they know they have exceeded the number of expect applicants, after all the money spent and the excitement, if I were you and if I have any number to call, I will call them to make my feeling known, but don't worry God will do a better job.

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 10:29am On Feb 03, 2017
gabby280:
pls I need advice

Very bad 4rm employer of labour.
One employer of labour mentioned my name & others on dis trend,i wonder y his comment disappeared

gabby280, your brkthrough on it's way all the best in your endeavors

5 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
gabby280:
somebody...
pls I need advice
gabby jst 4get dem it happen and I know u pick some life lesson. Be patient you wil get another that wount stress you much. Keep the faith up man.

2 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Mackin:

Very bad 4rm employer of labour.
One employer of labour mentioned my name &...
Makin baba pls abeg I need help from you and any other persons in d house, I dont want to get scammed.
This is it: One unknown HR has been on my ear drums telling me sweet things about a Logistic company @Ewekoro bt with head office VictoriaIsland Lagoz saying dey despiratly need Maintenance Supervisor/Engineer @ewekoro and has pushed my details there and want me to be interviewd mondy.

Now the issue is He does nt wnt2 drop d coy's name or address. And I stay far away from LAG and Ogun but he wants me Be on road before I'm teleguided2d MD and yet doesnt want to send Tfare to me. I always ask for Tfare from any coy inviting 4 interview outside my locality and most times I get alert. But this one no gree 4me. I may go there on my Tfare if al is real And says their pay is really BAM hit

Pls sorry for the long gist I just need your view and anybody in the house who knows any Logistic company in ewekoro with head office in VI.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2017
CyberStalking:

Makin baba pls abeg I need help from you and any other persons in d house, I dont want to get scammed.
This is it: One unknown HR has been on my ear drums telling me sweet things about a Logistic company @Ewekoro bt with head office VictoriaIsland Lagoz saying dey despiratly need Maintenance Supervisor/Engineer @ewekoro and has pushed my details there and want me to be interviewd mondy.

Now the issue is He does nt wnt2 drop d coy's name or address. And I stay far away from LAG and Ogun but he wants me Be on road before I'm teleguided2d MD and yet doesnt want to send Tfare to me. I always ask for Tfare from any coy inviting 4 interview outside my locality and most times I get alert. But this one no gree 4me. I may go there on my Tfare if al is real And says their pay is really BAM hit

Pls sorry for the long gist I just need your view and anybody in the house who knows any Logistic company in ewekoro with head office in VI.
Thank you
Tell the HR to open up more to relive u 4m suspicious.
Do u hav the HR phone number ? if u do, use truecaller to do some ID finding .
And if u can remember hw u apply the Email address/job description can gv u a clue if dey are real.
I was in the same situation last two week after a phone intrvw, we agreed on Tuesday I will be in the eastern part of Nigeria 4 factory inspection wit out open up address. I requested 4 address details but kw reply.
I was surprz wen she cal me on Tuesday we agreed on around 11:30am to knw hw far I hv gone wit my journey.
So she expect me to embark on my journey b4 she communicate the address wit me.
I need to change job but am not desperate to get one lik dis

6 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by dawahlarry: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2017
gabby280:
pls I need advice
This was the same thing I experienced last year December at the hand of IE. Having scaled through the 2-stage interview and also the medicals, all I later got was a regretting message. It was a terrible heartbreak. I had no option other than to move on. May God save us from the hands of these companies.

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by gabby280(m): 3:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
that is terrible, even one of my guy has already secure accommodation to reduce transportation fee. may God help in this our beloved country

2 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
gabby280:
that is terrible, even one of my guy has already secure accommodation to reduce transportation fee. may God help in this our beloved country

Toxic culture

They are looking 4 cheap labour they republished der advert last week

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
CyberStalking:
(GPC Energy and logistics ltd)with my finding. do u have idea if the name of the HR is Emmanuel?
To get to 120 Adeniyi jones, u have to get to Ikeja by Allen round about. I don't knw here u are coming 4rm but wen u get to Allen junction ask.@ Allen round about /junction,u will see okada DAT will take u der#100.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand written application letter and CV's to: Head of Human Resources,120 Adeniyi Jones Avenues,Amourguard Building, Ikeja,Lagos State.Note:Kindly indicate your position on the right hand side of the envelope. Please all the successfully candidates will work in our Operations office in Ewekoro, Ogun State.

4 Likes

Re: Rite Foods by gabby280(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mackin:

(GPC Energy and logistics ltd)with my finding. do u have idea if the name of the HR is Emmanuel?
To get to 120 Adeniyi jones, u have to get to Ikeja by Allen round about. I don't knw here u are coming 4rm but wen u get to Allen junction ask.@ Allen round about /junction,u will see okada DAT will take u der#100.

Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand written application letter and CV's to: Head of Human Resources,120 Adeniyi Jones Avenues,Amourguard Building, Ikeja,Lagos State.Note:Kindly indicate your position on the right hand side of the envelope. Please all the successfully candidates will work in our Operations office in Ewekoro, Ogun State.

Please What position should a graudate of mechanical engineering applied for
Re: Rite Foods by wunmi590(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
[/quote]

Please is this a vacancy? And what the name of the coy, and what are the available position they are recruiting for?

Thanks in advance
Re: Rite Foods by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mackin:

Please is this a vacancy? And what the name of the coy, and what are the available position they are recruiting for?

Am a graduate of microbiology

Thanks in advance
Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=wunmi590 post=53656998]

Am a graduate of microbiology

Thanks in advance[/quote

gabby280 & wunmi590, is not vacancy.

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by AssLeeKar: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2017
gabby280:
forget about them and move on!

1 Like

Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mackin:

..operations office in Ewekoro, Ogun State.
boss thank you, I did not enter road o. He has sent d addy 2me jst now: 292H, Ajose Adegun, Victoria Island. Lagoz. Landmark: Dominos Pizza, Ajose Adegun.
... Not English name.
I'm just bit confused the relationship between this addy and the Ogunstate logistic coy
Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
CyberStalking:
boss thank you, I did not enter road o. He has sent d addy 2me jst now: 292H, Ajose Adegun, Victoria Island. Lagoz. Landmark: Dominos Pizza, Ajose Adegun.
... Not English name.
I'm just bit confused the relationship between this addy and the Ogunstate logistic coy
with my finding, owner of dat fon-numb work at Synergy Insight Limited.
U can call him and pay attention to his attitude hw synergy ltd relate 2 dat logistics company
Re: Rite Foods by CyberStalking: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mackin:

with my finding, owner of dat fon-numb work at Synergy Insight Limited.
U can call him and pay attention to his attitude hw synergy ltd relate 2 dat logistics company
said its tesco group of companies he's recruiting for. As d suspence take be, my broda :-D e be like say me no dey go anywhere o. Well thank you for all d effort.
Re: Rite Foods by Mackin: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
CyberStalking:
said its tesco group of companies he's recruiting for. As d suspence take be, my broda :-D e be like say me no dey go anywhere o. Well thank you for all d effort.

HEAD OFFICE:Plot 292h Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.Tel: +234-014547908Website: www.tescong.comEmail: info@tescong.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAN Shortlisted Candidates For Interview And Physical Fitness- Bothering Issues / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.