Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,035 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Visa To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa To Nigeria (1569 Views)

How Can I Get A Visa To Japan / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Nigeria by Africankel(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hello all, someone applied for a Nigerian Visa from Angola but was told that the person he's coming to visit should provide these documents:

CERPAC Number
Issuing code
Date of issue
Expiry date
Issuing CERPAC office

Please I dont know EXACTLY what these documents are. . . Can anyone give me info on how to get them? Please treat as URGENT!
Thank you
Re: Visa To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
I'm curious to know too, so bump.
Re: Visa To Nigeria by sholatech(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2009
From your posting, it appears your contact wants to come to work in Nigeria. That is whan he will have to be issued STR visa and eventually CERPAC.
I can assist if this is the case.

But you need provide me honest information about the visitor's intention.

If it is for visit, is it for tourism purpose or for business? Or is it to visit relative or spouse that already has CERPAC Visa/Status in Nigeria?
More importantly, i need to also know his/her Nationality.
Since these might be confidential, kindly send to my email address peter.owoeye@gmail.com and also copy my office email PeterO@bayroyalinternational.com.

Once the purpose of visit is clean, then i can assist.
Cheers
Re: Visa To Nigeria by surveyProf(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
Africankel:

Hello all, someone applied for a Nigerian Visa from Angola but was told that the person he's coming to visit should provide these documents:

CERPAC Number
Issuing code
Date of issue
Expiry date
Issuing CERPAC office

Please I dont know EXACTLY what these documents are. . . Can anyone give me info on how to get them? Please treat as URGENT!
Thank you
Contact the Nigeria Embassy in Angola for more details
Re: Visa To Nigeria by justwise(m): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2009
Africankel:

CERPAC Number
Issuing code
Date of issue
Expiry date
Issuing CERPAC office
Thank you

Don't contact anybody but Nigerian embassy in Angola, those questions will be answered
Re: Visa To Nigeria by Africankel(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2009
Thank you all for your impute. . . I have had it sorted out by contacting the authorities.
Re: Visa To Nigeria by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
Africankel:

Thank you all for your impute. . . I have had it sorted out by contacting the authorities.

Good job.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can He Travel With 2million? / Re: Please Note That One Or More Of The Ds-160 Numbers Used To Schedule This App / 5 Things You Didn't Know About The NECOM Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.