Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lady Cries Out – I Love Yung6ix And Need Just One Night With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Cries Out – I Love Yung6ix And Need Just One Night With Him (593 Views)

Yung6ix And American Rapper, The Game Pictured In The Studio / Hushpuppi Spends The Night With Lady At A $2k Per Night Villa In UAE (Pics) / I Need Just One Night With Yung6ix, I Love Him- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out – I Love Yung6ix And Need Just One Night With Him by made4naijamusic: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
I wouldn’t say this is the first of its kind in the Nigerian music industry. Towards the end of last year, two of such incidence took place involving the Enugu State born singer Flavor, and the Moneybag’s son Davido. Watch the video @

http://www.made4naija.com/2017/01/17/lady-cries-love-yung6ix-need-just-one-night/

Re: Lady Cries Out – I Love Yung6ix And Need Just One Night With Him by NegeduGrace(f): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
she's mad n she has no one to tell her..

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day Hilarious Fan Drew Don Jazzy With Garri / 2baba's Planned Nation Wide Protest Shifted To 6th Instead Of 5th February 2017 / Big Brother Naija Housemate Tboss Flaunts Bare B00bs On TV #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.