Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) (56638 Views)

Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate Three Years Relationship Together / Banky And Adesua: When Your Wife Is Your Biggest Fan (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
dont blame d guy.he is responding to stimuli but mr man,e be like say dat cassava long o
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
prettyboi1989:

na to put hand for pocket hold am na our use bag to cover

you be confirm guy. we do this almost instinctively. So, how this one take be bonner? Bloggers sha
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Ryabcool(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
wink Your ass is lovely though, I wonder, the sound it'll make when one with big cassava ram into it from behind... grin wink

Now I wonder why I haven't dedicated an erotik poem to you, all this while...
na married woman with a child you dey compose all this nonsense for? Smh
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by SalomonKane: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ryabcool:
na married woman with a child you dey compose all this nonsense for? Smh
How e take affect or concern you? Abi na ur be her husband? tongue
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Ryabcool(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
SalomonKane:
How e take affect or concern you? Abi na ur be her husband? tongue
yes undecided
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by SalomonKane: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ryabcool:
yes undecided
In your dreams. tongue abeg park well.
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by davoski87: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oluwaseydex:
Check What Mr Eazi Was Caught Doing With A Fan
All diz yeyebrity self

http://enterghana.com/mr-eazis-manhood-stands-heavily-erect-whilst-standing-mystery-lady/

badt guy
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
guys wif "big cassava" dnt sing about it demselves
"ladies" do the singing for dem wink
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by Wolexyoshi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
datswasup:
His hand is in his pocket
You get that right bro. Me self dey do that kain thing if I dey with a lady and my something dey rise.
Re: Between Mr Eazi And A Female Fan (Photo) by noziz(m): 12:18am On Jan 19, 2017
the guy don already dey smush the girl for him mind na y him junior wake up from sleep grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Sound Sultan Sang With His Children During Last Father's Day (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.