Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (382733 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by encrypt(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
Igboeze90:

Go to a court and swear an affidavit. You'll be good.
Please do they have a place I can drop off my bag? I intend to travel right from the venue after the exam.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by valmunich(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
encrypt:

Got past questions where's your mail
ohamadikevalentine@gmail.com. please
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dayjeee(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
encrypt:

Adedeji_olamilekan@yahoo.com. thanks. I also got some GMAT questions, do u need it?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dayjeee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
Igboeze90:

ok Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dayjeee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
chiomaclancy:

go with any ID card
alright thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by encrypt(m): 3:52am On Nov 24, 2017
dayjeee:
Adedeji_olamilekan@yahoo.com. thanks. I also got some GMAT questions, do u need it?
No need in writing this morning.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Crest17: 5:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Please I need too

adeoluwawumi@gmail.com
encrypt:

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dayjeee(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2017
encrypt:
No need in writing this morning. Thanks
I wish u success bro, can I have ur WhatsApp num?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Igboeze90: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
encrypt:

Please do they have a place I can drop off my bag? I intend to travel right from the venue after the exam.

Yes.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Onyin11: 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Please who has been scheduled for TRPS assessment centre on Wednesday Nov 29th,2017
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by encrypt(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
Igboeze90:

Yes.
Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by encrypt(m): 1:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
dayjeee:
I wish u success bro, can I have ur WhatsApp num?
Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by encrypt(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
If you're writing anytime soon just know that our test today was not CBT it was hand written so we got to write both parts..as opposed passing one part to get access to the next.
PS: This information is for graduate trainees
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by charlyazods(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Account Managers x3 (Digital Marketing) - Lagos

Our client is a leading mobile-first, full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns for some of the biggest brands across Africa. They now have opening for 3 X Account Managers (Digital Marketing) to be based in Lagos.

Job Profile
Account Managers are about understanding the Client’s Industry, building Client Relationship, and Managing the profitability of all accounts.
Reporting to the Account Directors, the role will require you to take a hands-on attitude, be highly organised and be able to work under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines. You must also possess the flexibility to work well on your own as well as within a team.

Key Responsibilities

You will be able to quickly identify with the needs of our clients and provide a personalised level of service. Key areas of direct responsibility include:
- Grow & Strengthen Client Relationships: Act as a key point of contact for assigned clients. Grow, nurture and strengthen existing client relationships.
- Support Account Directors in creation, implementation and management of Account Planning meetings and development of Client Account Plans.
- Opportunity Management: Ability to identify, manage and key into opportunities to develop clients identified in the run stage to walk and from walk to fly.
- Understand the financials: management of P&L’s on your account. Invoicing, 3rd party payments etc.
- Understand client industry requirements, needs, nomenclature, jargons, business and procurement model etc.

Requirements
- 3 years Minimal Account Management experience backed with proven records of results
- Capable of holistically approaching the digital marketplace, placing a keen eye towards the interplay between all marketing channels (online & offline). Strong digital background; working knowledge of Display, and Affiliate marketing will be an advantage.
- Proven experience managing digital campaigns and clients, actively participate in team status meetings and perform administrative tasks.
- Exemplary client service skills, with the ability to maintain client relationships.
- Excellent presentation (verbal and written) and strong numerical skills.
- Excellent management skills; including communication and team building skills. Proven collaboration skills and a talent for people management
- Passion to stay abreast of trends in the digital sector and disseminate information to clients/internal teams accordingly.
- Documents/Tools
- Agile CRM
- Account Plans: Includes Competitive Landscape
- Business Case
- Performance Reviews
- Weekly Account Status

For more Information and Method Of Application: http://myjobsinnigeria..com.ng/2017/11/job-vacancy-alert-account-managers.html
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Greymatter95: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
encrypt:

please send the past question to me iheanachohenry5@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by dammyfab17(f): 7:25am On Nov 26, 2017
encrypt:

pls I need the past questions damilolafaboyinde@yahoo.com.thank u
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Hardeyhemy: 3:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
encrypt:
If you're writing anytime soon just know that our test today was not CBT it was hand written so we got to write both parts..as opposed passing one part to get access to the next.

Hello bro, please I need the GMAT past questions too. Here is my email jamesrock662@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Hardeyhemy: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
encrypt:

Hello bro, please I need the GMAT past questions too. Here is my email jamesrock662 @gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Onyin11:
Please who has been scheduled for TRPS assessment centre on Wednesday Nov 29th,2017

When was your documentation.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ggoldmine: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2017
[quote author=
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by encrypt(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
Igboeze90:

Please what documents are required for documentation. I don't have my Original waec (it got missing) any ideas on what to do. I have my original bsc cert. Nysc discharge, ID and birth cert.
Will transcript be required?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by excellence235: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
dapyd1:

I didn't choose audit.

I have gotten my offer letter.

hi, please what did you choose?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by excellence235: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Just did documentation today. Applied for TA first and Audit second.

Any idea if any of them are in need of staff and how soon?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by excellence235: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2017
mos4phy:

Many thanks bro.. I Would be having the AC tomorrow.

Hi , I sent you a PM. Kindly reply.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ola2much: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2017
i got a test invite scheduled to b monday 11th. I'm so confused now coz i am right in abuja, is there anyway i can reschedule or change test venue to abuja.. Also help forward d past question here ola2much@gmail.com. Thanks urgent clue pls
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by explicite(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2017
encrypt:

hello, please can forward the past question.
thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:14am On Dec 09, 2017
encrypt:

Please bro, kindly help with the KPMG past question aptitude test gmat, i got the test on monday
my email: ykpuffy4real17@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by adeyinkabasir(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2017
hello house, can anyone kindly help with the KPMG past question aptitude test gmat, i got the test on monday
my email: ykpuffy4real17@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by DeeMarh(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=encrypt post=62653517]
Got past questions where's your mail[
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by jibikunle: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
I need past question too
Jibikunle@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by kingkuntaval: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
KPMG and their perennial recruitment exercises.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ebeekay(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tiwa101:
I did. Is it gona h0ld in their head office or what?
HI Tiwa, i trust you are good
I just got an invite from kpmg yesterday inviting me for their aptitude tests next week and from reading the tread i feel you might be able to assist me in preparing for it.
My email address is adeoyeogundare@yahoo.com, please i would love if you could send me any materials which could assist me in the preparations.
thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.