Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread (383303 Views)

2017 KPMG Nigeria Recruitment For Graduates / 2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Ibto1: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please I would also like to have the past question of Kpmg aptitude test past questions. Thank you. My mail is ibukunadenugaa@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ebeekay(m): 12:53am On Dec 10, 2017
blueeice223:
all the people you helped, none has agreed to help me. Pls can u forward the study pack to my mail. Wil b extremely grateful. Exquizitangel@yahoo.com
Please blueice I would really appreciate if you can forward to me the kpmg past question tiwa sent you.
I don't think she is online at the moment
My email address is adeoyeogundare@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Those people have tests next week. Please be kind enough to come back and share your experience.

Thank you
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by RonMos: 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
ebeekay:

Please blueice I would really appreciate if you can forward to me the kpmg past question tiwa sent you.
I don't think she is online at the moment
My email address is adeoyeogundare@yahoo.com
Thanks

I too
I v on Monday
bolarinolaide@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by moyinsewa: 2:37am On Dec 11, 2017
encrypt:

Got past questions where's your mail

Hello, Please I need the past questions too. Kindly help.
Thank you.

My email address is moyinsewa@yahoo.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by ebeekay(m): 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
encrypt:

Got past questions where's your mail
Pleasd I Need them too
Adeoyeogundare@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by mumu5000(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
please i need the past question as well...nichomondf@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by valmunich(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
I took the test some weeks ago and was successful. These past questions you guys are after wasn't of much help. My advice: Do all you can to visit page 58 and 59 of the 2015 thread. The English was a bit tough same with Logical Reasoning. Mathematics was basic calculations. Also, you all should ready your minds immediately for BAT should the Aptitude test turn out successful. Best of luck to you all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by sheygz: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Anyone who wrote of recent should please notify me on the essay topic(s) he /she did for KPMG and the exam structure overall
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by 2nioshine(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
sheygz:
Anyone who wrote of recent should please notify me on the essay topic(s) he /she did for KPMG and the exam structure overall

Nothing different From what has been said. It was fun, I had mine today
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by haylegbede1(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2017
RonMos:

I too
I v on Monday
bolarinolaide@gmail.com

Hey how did you apply and what did you apply for cause I have applied for a while now and I havnt been invited, I want to knw if I applied rightly
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by wumijanet: 12:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Holuwaseun001(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Pls, how can I apply for One year IT in KPMG?
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by haylegbede1(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Tiwa101 post=59879345][/quote]

Hey Tiwa101, I have gone through the pages of this thread and I like the way yu help people. Keep it up.

I will like you to tell me what you think about the deal advisory department of advisory services, cause nobody has said anything about here on this thread.

1. Do they also recruit all year round
2. How long does it take(cause I have seen from this thread that MC takes a longer time than the AUdit, tax or iarcs . My interest is jus in finance I don't really like audit per se, I would even pick tax b4 audit)
3. If yu get employed to a department say audit can yu later change to another dept say deal advisory
4. Now I'm considering re applying cause I applied quite a while ago but I avnt been gotten back to, do yu know how I can go bout this, any link or email to send a cv to and cover letter?
5. Jus tell me anytin yu know about deal advisory that will be of help to me. Thanks
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2017
haylegbede1 If you don't have a First Class in Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Finance and a professional certification like ACCA or ICAN

A Foreign degree from top schools abroad.

A Second Class in the above courses plus Msc Plus ICAN

If you don't, forget about deal advisory!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by 2nioshine(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Success mail just rolled in....... Pls any hint on the Business awareness test
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by haylegbede1(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
GreatHercules:
haylegbede1 If you don't have a First Class in Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Finance and a professional certification like ACCA or ICAN

Hmm, so if someone for instance has a first class in any of those courses plus probably ican or acca ' will it then just be an easy recruitment process

Can we talk privately am really interested in deal advisory
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by PhilipGallagher(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2017
GreatHercules:

Not true man. Yes advisory units are quite (extremely) competitive for a lot of reasons, but if you can wow the panel and prove your worth, you will get in.

1 Like

Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

Not true man. Yes advisory units are quite (extremely) competitive for a lot of reasons, but if you can wow the panel and prove your worth, you will get in.
KPMG?? Deal Advisory?? Well, If you believe what you typed, then goodluck man.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2017
haylegbede1:

Hmm, so if someone for instance has a first class in any of those courses plus probably ican or acca ' will it then just be an easy recruitment process

Can we talk privately am really interested in deal advisory
Come on!! No recruitment process comes easy. Having all what i mentioned only means you have a chance to compete. I don't work with KPMG, but from my interactions with friends that made it into deal advisory particularly, what I wrote is not far from the truth. If you have a first class and you're chartered, by all means go for deal Advisory.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by haylegbede1(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
GreatHercules:
Come on!! No recruitment process comes easy. Having all what i mentioned only means you have a chance to compete. I don't work with KPMG, but from my interactions with friends that made it into deal advisory particularly, what I wrote is not far from the truth. If you have a first class and you're chartered, by all means go for deal Advisory.

Thanks for that, I think I will just go for it cause definately I will have more confidence in the panel interview than if I went for audit.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by haylegbede1(m): 11:14am On Dec 13, 2017
PhilipGallagher:

I hope to do just this
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by maravale: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy. �
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
haylegbede1:

Thanks for that, I think I will just go for it cause definately I will have more confidence in the panel interview than if I went for audit.
All the best mate.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by PhilipGallagher(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
haylegbede1:

I hope to do just this
Good luck, prepare extra hard o for your panel interview and case study( especially if you are thinking about MC). Though audit is always the safest route.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by PhilipGallagher(m): 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
haylegbede1:

I hope to do just this
You should know that your competition ( the first class and co) would also want to prove their worth, so prepare well. I'll still advice you to shoot your shot though
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by wumijanet: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by Absoye(m): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Hello, for those that did the business awareness test November 17, please any news yet. I'm yet to receive mail whether successful or not.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by makay200(m): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
@tiwa101 plz I need the study pack, I beg u in the name of God

Makanjuolaelijah@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by makay200(m): 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please somebody should help me with the study pack I beg u

Makanjuolaelijah@gmail.com
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by 2nioshine(m): 7:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Absoye:
Hello, for those that did the business awareness test November 17, please any news yet. I'm yet to receive mail whether successful or not.

This is quite far.... I wrote my test earlier this week, BAT 2days ago and already gotten the mail for documentation.. Maybe you should mail their HR.. GOD HELP US.
Re: 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread by makay200(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thanks to the person that sent the study pack...God bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (155) (Reply)

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.