Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option (57996 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by emakind(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2017
Presh9OO:
Make Una no vex o.. All this people providing help, who are they providing it to??
lol,,dem wan epp olamide...::p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by 2tek: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2017
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(3) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(4) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(5) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(6) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(7) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(8 ) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(9) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(10) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(11) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into your bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.
(12) RECESSION/HUNGER: You don't tell a hungry man whose only source of income is MMM that MMM is robbing PETER to pay Pay.The hungry man knows that when Peter is robbed to pay Paul,He will be robbed to pay Peter and Paul will be robbed to pay him. At the end, money is re-distributed among members. A man who is already down doesn't need to be afraid of falling.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by richinvestor: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2017
Long live MMM

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by dabrightt: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2017
somehowpenis:
nah.. I can't be a part of that _stupid scheme.
I thank God for ur life .. Eee get some fools now wey dey call demsaelf givers forum bt I still wonder somepeople that loose money on m m m still ventur in to it..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by zabuur: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2017
henrydadon:
MMM just came back for their wake keeeping

the burial is eminent

abeg third mainland bridge should be guided closely

that place is the newest hot spot to commit suicide

and also any body caught selling rope to anyone at this crucial time will be jailed

U never complete am. Male government ban sales of sniper poison
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by zabuur: 8:50am On Jan 18, 2017
2tek:
REASONS WHY MMM WILL NOT DIE SOON AND MAY NEVER DIE

(1) NEW MODEL: MMM recently launched a new model that will ensure that there is a daily limit to the amount that will be released.This will make sure that there is substantial amount of money in the system ALL THE TIME.NO MORE massive GH.A good GH(getting help)/PH(providing help) balance ratio will be maintained.This is for the OVER-ALL BENEFIT of the system. Some people may not like this model, but MMM is sorry about any inconvenience caused.MMM is not a get rich quick program.
(2) TRAFFIC GENERATED: MMM gets steady income from the traffic generated by millions of participants using its website.MMM is more popular than facebook in Nigeria. The owner of facebook, Mark Zuckerberg is the 5th richest in the world and one of the ways he makes his money is through trafic generated by his website. MMM is in over 120 countries and has over 200million participants.
(3) NEW MEMBERS SIGN UP: despite media attacks, new members keep signing up to the program. The new members know that those discouraging them will not provide for their financial needs.The new members have seen people who became finacially free and empowered through MMM and won't want to be left out.
(4) OLD MEMBERS RE-DONATE: more than 3millions nigerians have benefitted from MMM nigeria and will remain loyal to the program despite attempts by some enemies of progress. They understand the ideology and will keep participating openly or codedly.
(5) HELP FROM OTHER COUNTRIES: MMM is global, members can help each other from different countries. Global assistance is one of the way MMM survives. Its a one BIG FAMILY.
(6) PAUSE MODE: A pause mode/freezing of accounts is one of the strategies used over the years to ensure STABILITY and SUSTAINABILITY. old mavros are frozen and released gradually as the PH/GH ratio balances.Nobody will loose money,just delays.
(7) DELAYED GH: MMM sometimes delay GH to ensure that more money flows into the system to ensure a more healthy and sustainable system.Delay is not denial as everybody get served.
(8 ) LONGEVITY: MMM has lasted for more than 5 years,since 2011 and will not go anywhere any time soon, not even in the nearest future. MMM has come to stay.
(9) GENIUS MANAGEMENT: The founder of MMM is a genius programmer and mathematician. Russian and other internationally acclaimed technicians/engineers are working round the clock to ensure the smooth operation of MMM.
(10) CLOUD SERVER: MMM uses cloud server, not shared server. This explains why participants can use the website even when programmers are working at the background.Unlike other programmes that have to shut down for weeks and months for maintenance.No government can shut the cloud server, just as goverment CAN NOT SHUT facebook,youtube,twitter etc
(11) RE-START: if it becomes VERY OBVIOUS that MMM has become over saturated/filled with members, then A re-start will occur. MMM has 3million members already and there are over 180million nigerians, do u think that will be any time soon? In a restart, MMM will manually calculate how much each member has made and those who have made 'profit' will have to forfeit their old 'excess' mavros and the 1st timers and new comers will be lined up to be paid first, followed by others. NOBODY will loose money in a pause mode or RE-START.Assuming you started MMM with 100k and you have made 1million as 'profit' that has been paid into your bank account already but you still have 800k as mavros in the system. MMM will clear the 800k old mavro.

Let's assume u put up this write up yourself which makes no significant sense anyway, u should use ur skills for something really fruitful and gainful. I took my time to read all u wrote but, what I discovered was, you are loosing it.
Like really, help from global MMM, 3 million loyal members, common dude, cover ur face

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2017
Dandeson1:
I remember once when my dad gave me money to pay the electricity bill but instead i bought a lottery ticket for a brand new car. When i got home,i explained to my dad what i did and he beat the crap out of me. But the next day,when my dad woke up and opened the door,outside my house was a brand new car. We all cried especially me,because the car was from the electricity company,they were there to cut off the electricity, my dad beat the crap out of me again..

All na greed
You're crazy..lol
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Engrzubby89(m): 9:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Nigerians get strong hope sha....I like us..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by brahee(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello fellow MMM, has anyone noticed the new GH details disappearance on the dashboard, because it just happened to me yesterday and it has not come up till now, someone should pls tell me more about it
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by darlenese(f): 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
SweetJoystick:
them never see anything yet. my brother 2m don waka as things stand angry

Marvodians together we can ruin the world cheesy no be only Rule, Na so Gates, Mark, Dangote, Buffet take rule the world by robbing Peter to take pay Paul abi? grin

I see a dead brain , jealous mind , enemy of progress and suffer head !

If mmm crash , e concern u?
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
darlenese:

I see a dead brain , jealous mind , enemy of progress and suffer head !

If mmm crash , e concern u?

Lol truth it's said is bitter, your energy nd funds being channelled into MMM activities, would have paid you way much more better and would have given you peace and sound mind if you had directed to more productive ventures. Deep down your thoughts you are worried, had I known seems to be your constant thought recently, it is well with you hopefully, you don't commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by darlenese(f): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Lol truth it's said is bitter, your energy nd funds being channelled into MMM activities, would have paid you way much more better and would have given you peace and sound mind if you had directed to more productive ventures. Deep down your thoughts you are worried, had I known seems to be your constant thought recently, it is well with you hopefully, you don't commit suicide

Check under ur feet, u are obviously stepping on ur brain !
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2017
darlenese:

I'm surely stepping on yours

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
darlenese:

How are you feeling now with the latest MMM news? Had i know right? Next time pump such funds into your business and don't be greedy looking for short cuts
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Shortyy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
ayusco85:

I wan to join open up. I ve alot to get off my chest
Give me your WhatsApp number
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by darlenese(f): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
SweetJoystick:

How are you feeling now with the latest MMM news? Had i know right? Next time pump such funds into your business and don't be greedy looking for short cuts

Why are u dying for me ?

See how u are drinking snipper for another mans heartbreak !

Oya die!!!
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 3:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
darlenese:

Why are u dying for me ?

See how u are drinking snipper for another mans heartbreak !

Oya die!!!
Come kill me in the other room grin
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by darlenese(f): 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Come kill me in the other room grin

I have killed u since just alert me when u die!
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
darlenese:

I have killed u since just alert me when u die!
Lmao you killing no get effect, na for other room e go dey potent grin
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by omoharry(f): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
SweetJoystick:
them never see anything yet. my brother 2m don waka as things stand angry

Marvodians together we can ruin the world cheesy no be only Rule, Na so Gates, Mark, Dangote, Buffet take rule the world by robbing Peter to take pay Paul abi? grin
2 million? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
omoharry:
2 million? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Small money, go front page see person wey wan provide help of 3m despite the uncertainty in the scheme
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by ItzWonderz(m): 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
....and to think dat i nearly registered yesterday,,smh,,,dis 1 is strong
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by omoharry(f): 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
PecE2Make:
The worse is MINR.BZ the moment I put 100k they close their site. Fraudsters everywhere
hahaha grin grin grin grin grin are you serious?
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by Beanwalker20(m): 12:21am On Jan 19, 2017
It seems They set limit to withdrawal, someone can only withdraw 31k . While the system didn't allow some people
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by darlenese(f): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Lmao you killing no get effect, na for other room e go dey potent grin

I don't belong to the other room angry

Meet me in the volt room! cool
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by SweetJoystick(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2017
darlenese:

I don't belong to the other room angry

Meet me in the volt room! cool
Lol volts dey your tongue, and its only in the other room that it can be executed grin
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by ayusco85(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Shortyy:

Give me your WhatsApp number

OK shorty. 0817 571 2704
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by beckplanet: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2017
To all MMM participants out there. Beware!!!

The worst place to get any MMM related news is Here, Many members no longer trust Nairaland on mmm updates because the have been paid to tarnish MMM but many members understood this in time and left, please join an MMM Group/page on Facebook or Whatapp to get lively and current updates on MMM you'll be surprised at what's happening outside here. Naira'Land is an Anti-MMM forum, U'll get nothing good here. The earlier you understand this the better.
Re: Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option by back2sender: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
bydot1:

Which league do they change goal post o jewe
MMM LEAGUE. THE LEAGUE DON CRASH.
CHEI MY WIFE 3M DON GO AND I WARNED HER IN NOVEMBER TO LEAVE THE FRAUD SCAM. SHE NO GREE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Investors Rush To Nigeria - Bloomberg / MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.